According to our registry, Adobe Authorware is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Adobe Authorware can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the Adobe Authorware application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Adobe Authorware’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Adobe Authorware!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 19 file extension(s) associated to the Adobe Authorware application in our database.
- Macromedia Authorware Source
- Macromedia Authorware Windows File
- Macromedia Authorware Macintosh File
- Macromedia Authorware Packaged File without Runtime
- Adobe Authorware Library
- Macromedia Authorware Packaged Library
- Macromedia Authorware Model
- Adobe Authorware Map
- Adobe Authorware Segment File
- Adobe Authorware Binary Map
- Adobe Authorware Cover File
- Adobe Authorware External Library
- Adobe Authorware Knowledge Display Data
- Macromedia Authorware v5 Packaged Library
- Adobe Authorware Internal Data
- Adobe Authorware 6.5 Library
- Adobe Authorware Packaged Data
- Adobe Authorware Resource Data
- Adobe Authorware Movie Driver
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.