According to our registry, Adobe RoboHelp is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Adobe RoboHelp can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
There are currently 15 file extension(s) associated to the Adobe RoboHelp application in our database.
- Adobe RoboHelp Language Data
- Adobe RoboHelp RTS Data File
- Adobe RoboHelp RTA Data File
- Adobe RoboHelp RTK Data File
- Adobe RoboHelp Browse Sequence
- Adobe RoboHelp Ignore List
- Adobe RoboHelp Phrase List
- Adobe RoboHelp Cache Project Database
- Adobe RoboHelp Visual Basic Constant Map
- Adobe RoboHelp Exported Screen Layout
- Adobe RoboHelp Screen Layout Page
- Adobe RoboHelp XML Project
- Adobe RoboHelp Folder Contents
- Adobe RoboHelp Internal Data
- Adobe RoboHelp Help A-Keywords Index
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
The precise system requirements for the Adobe RoboHelp application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Adobe RoboHelp’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Adobe RoboHelp!
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!