According to our registry, Altium is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Altium can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
There are currently 18 file extension(s) associated to the Altium application in our database.
- Gerber Bottom Solder Mask Data
- Gerber Bottom Overlay Data
- Gerber Bottom Layer Data
- Gerber Bottom Paste Mask Data
- Gerber Drill Drawing Data
- Gerber Keep Out Layer
- Gerber Pad Master Bottom Data
- Gerber Pad Master Top Data
- Gerber Top Layer Data
- Gerber Top Overlay Data
- Gerber Top Paste Mask Data
- Gerber Top Solder Mask Data
- Gerber Aperture Data
- Gerber PCB Data
- Gerber Internal Plane Layer 1 Data
- Gerber Inner Routing Layer 1 Data
- Gerber Drill Guide Data
- Gerber Mechanical Layer 1 Data
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
The precise system requirements for the Altium application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Altium’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Altium!
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!