According to our registry, ChessBase is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that ChessBase can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the ChessBase application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on ChessBase’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of ChessBase!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 31 file extension(s) associated to the ChessBase application in our database.
- ChessBase Archived Database
- ChessBase Game Moves Data
- ChessBase Database Header
- ChessBase Annotations
- ChessBase Players Index
- ChessBase Tournament Index
- ChessBase Commentators Index
- ChessBase Source Index
- ChessBase Team Index
- ChessBase Second Header Data
- ChessBase Multimedia Baggage Data
- ChessBase Search Booster
- ChessBase Second Search Booster
- ChessBase Index
- ChessBase Key Openings
- ChessBase Positions Openings
- ChessBase Encrypted Archived Database
- ChessBase Old Game Database
- ChessBase Old Database Index
- ChessBase Tutorials Database
- Forsyth–Edwards Notation Data
- ChessBase Window Layout Data
- ChessBase Hash File of Doubles Data
- ChessBase General Themes Key Data
- ChessBase Tactics Key Data
- ChessBase Strategy Key Data
- ChessBase Endgame Key Data
- ChessBase Database
- ChessBase Opening Book Data
- ChessBase Tablebase Data
- ChessBase Fritz 8 Update Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.