According to our registry, DBase is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that DBase can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the DBase application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on DBase’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of DBase!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!
There are currently 31 file extension(s) associated to the DBase application in our database.
- Aston-Tate dBASE Database
- Aston-Tate dBASE Database Index
- dBASE IV Multiple Index
- dBASE Compound Index
- dBASE Database Index
- dBASE Database Backup
- dBase Database Variable Field
- dBASE Table View Settings
- DBase Compiled Update Data
- DBase Memo Backup Data
- dBASE IV Compiled Label
- dBASE IV Temporary Data
- dBase Temporary Data
- dBASE Batch Process Object
- dBASE Popup Menu Data
- dBASE Encrypted Memo Data
- dBASE Values List Data
- dBASE IV Label Data
- dBASE IV Form Data
- dBASE Procedure Data
- dBASE IV Encrypted Database
- dBase IV Template Source
- dBase Application Generator Object
- dBase Application Generator Source Code
- dBase Application Generator Compiled Template
- dBase Application Generator Menu Bar Object
- dBase Application Generator File List
- dBase IV Aldus Setup Control Data
- dBase IV Converted Database Backup
- dBase IV Catalog Backup
- dBase IV Executable
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.