According to our registry, Internet Explorer is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Internet Explorer can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the Internet Explorer application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Internet Explorer’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Internet Explorer!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 22 file extension(s) associated to the Internet Explorer application in our database.
- Hypertext Markup Language Document
- Internet Sign-up Settings
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML
- HTML Component
- Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations
- HTML Document with SSI
- Internet Explorer Converter
- Atom Syndication Format File
- RSS Feed File
- Internet Explorer Pinned Site Shortcut
- Internet Explorer Partially Downloaded File
- Microsoft ClickOnce Application Reference
- XAML Browser Application
- WebVTT Document
- XAML Binary File
- Microsoft RSS Feed Store
- Atom Syndication Category Document
- Atom Syndication Service Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.