According to our registry, MATLAB is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that MATLAB can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the MATLAB application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on MATLAB’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of MATLAB!
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 30 file extension(s) associated to the MATLAB application in our database.
- MATLAB Image
- MATLAB Matrix
- MATLAB Figure
- MATLAB Script
- MATLAB Executable
- MATLAB Compiled Program
- MATLAB AutoSave File
- MATLAB Shared Library
- MATLAB Component Technology File
- MATLAB Protected Model
- MATLAB Application Package
- MATLAB File Installation Key
- MATLAB NeXT Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB Project
- MATLAB IBM RS/6000 Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB MAT5 Format Data
- MATLAB Shuffled Frog-Leaping Algorithm Data
- MATLAB Linux 64 Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB DECStation Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB Output Data
- MATLAB Sun-4/SPARC Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB HP9000/Series 300 Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB HP9000/Series 700 Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB Toolbox Package
- MATLAB Unit Operation Model
- MATLAB Windows Dynamically Linked Subroutines Data
- MATLAB Support Package
- MATLAB Model
- MATLAB Common Matrix Routines Data
- MATLAB Live Script
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.