According to our registry, Microsoft Outlook is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Microsoft Outlook can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
There are currently 17 file extension(s) associated to the Microsoft Outlook application in our database.
- Microsoft Outlook E-Mail Message
- Microsoft Outlook Template
- Microsoft Outlook Profile
- Microsoft Outlook Personal Folder File
- iCalendar File
- Microsoft Outlook Offline Folder File
- Microsoft Outlook Personal Address Book
- Microsoft Restricted Permission Message
- Microsoft Exchange Security Settings
- Microsoft Outlook Offline Address Book
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Auto Complete Nick List
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 Auto Complete Nick List
- Microsoft Outlook Known Feed List
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 E-mail Cookies Data
- PKCS #7 Compressed Message
- Microsoft Outlook E-Mail Rules Data
- Microsoft Outlook Message Log
Important! There is a lot of dangerous content on the Internet, so you should only install applications coming from a trusted source onto your computer! You put your private information into danger by opening files coming from an unreliable source.
The precise system requirements for the Microsoft Outlook application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Microsoft Outlook’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of Microsoft Outlook!
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our email@example.com e-mail address!