Minecraft file types
According to our registry, Minecraft is capable of opening the files listed below. It is possible that Minecraft can convert between the listed formats as well, the application’s manual can provide information about it.
The precise system requirements for the Minecraft application are included in the software’s manual. You can find the manual in electronic format on Minecraft’s website as well. We cannot provide support for this product, so in case of a problem, turn to the developer of software.
As with any software, it is crucial to download and install applications only from trusted sources. Installing software from unreliable or unverified sources can expose users to potential security risks, malware, or privacy breaches. By ensuring that Minecraft is obtained from the official website or reputable software repositories, users can minimize the chances of encountering dangerous content or compromising their private information.
To access official information, updates, and support for Minecraft, you can visit the dedicated website maintained by the developers. The website serves as a valuable resource for users to learn more about the latest features, troubleshooting guides, and community forums. It's the go-to place for users seeking help or updates related to the Minecraft application.
We regularly check the links on our pages, but it’s possible that a link no longer works or it doesn’t lead to the right page. If you find a faulty link, then contact us at our firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address!
There are currently 31 file extension(s) associated to the Minecraft application in our database.
- mcgame Minecraft Game Backup
- mcworld Minecraft World Backup
- mine Minecraft Map Data
- mcr Minecraft Region Data
- mca Minecraft Anvil Data
- dat_mcr Minecraft Level Data Backup
- dat_old Minecraft Old Level Data Backup
- mcmeta Minecraft Resource META Data
- mcpack Minecraft Resource Pack
- zipe Minecraft ZIPE Archive
- grf Minecraft Game Rules Data
- mcaddon Minecraft Addon Package
- mcfunction Minecraft Function File
- schem Minecraft Schematic Data
- mclevel Minecraft Game Level Data
- mcserver Minecraft Server Data
- dat_new Minecraft New Level Data Backup
- mcstructure Minecraft Structure Data
- dat Minecraft Game Data
- mctemplate Minecraft World Template Data
- properties Minecraft Properties Data
- nbt Minecraft Named Binary Tag Data
- lang Minecraft Language Data
- rsa Minecraft Game Codesign Data
- bo3 Minecraft BO3 Object
- lock Minecraft World Lock File
- bo2 Minecraft BO2 Object
- sf Minecraft JAR Signature Data
- lastlogin Minecraft User Credentials Data
- ldb Minecraft Level Data
- mus Minecraft Music Data
Software updates are important to your digital safety and cyber security. Unfortunately, simply installing antivirus software isn't enough to protect you and your devices.