AE1 file format description
Many people often share .ae1 files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ae1 files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ae1 files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ae1 files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ae1 file format.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ae1 - FileMaker Pro Runtime Database
The AE1 data files are related to FileMaker Pro. The AE1 file is a FileMaker Pro Runtime Database. FileMaker Pro is a database application from FileMaker Inc.
|Magic:||- / -|
FileMaker Pro Runtime Database related extensions:
- state Windows Photo Gallery State File
- rlo Reflection Desktop Layout Data
- tfi Topocad Transformation Information Data
- exprwdcss Microsoft Expression Web CSS Data
- cub Microsoft Windows Installer Validation Module
- bfr Network Instruments Observer Data
.ae0 - NetBSD AE0 Interface Configuration
The AE0 configuration files are related to NetBSD. The AE0 file is a NetBSD AE0 Interface Configuration. NetBSD is a free, fast, secure, and highly portable Unix-like Open Source operating system. It is available for a wide range of platforms, from large-scale servers and powerful desktop systems to handheld and embedded devices.
NetBSD AE0 Interface Configuration related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ae1 file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ae1 extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ae1 files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ae1 files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ae1 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ae1 file
To set the .ae1 file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ae1 file association. Many applications can open .ae1 files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ae1 file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
a1, a31, ad1, ae, ael, ar1, as1
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ae1 filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ae1:
- ael Asterisk Extension Language Source Code
- as1 ActionScript 1.0 Source Code
- a1 Free Pascal Compiled Archive
- a1 OpenEdge ABL After Image
- ad1 Forensic Toolkit Image
- a31 Adobe Authorware Library
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ae1 page useful, please feel free to link to this page.