AGE3XREC file format description
Many people share .age3xrec files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .age3xrec file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .age3xrec files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.age3xrec - Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Recording Data
The AGE3XREC game data files are related to Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs. AGE3XREC file is an Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Recording Data. Age of Empires III is a real-time strategy (RTS) game developed and published by Microsoft.
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs
- Game Data files
- - / -
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Recording Data related extensions:
- Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties Recording Data
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Game Data
- Catz and Dogz Game Data
- Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties Scenario Data
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs Scenario Data
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted Saved Game Data
Naturally, other applications may also use the .age3xrec file extension. Even harmful programs can create .age3xrec files. Be especially cautious with .age3xrec files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .age3xrec file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows 10, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .age3xrec file format, then write to us!
Please help us by rating this page below.