AMT file format description
Many people often share .amt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .amt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .amt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .amt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .amt file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.amt - ArtMoney Table
The AMT data files are related to ArtMoney. The AMT file is an ArtMoney Table. ArtMoney is a game cheating software.
ArtMoney Table related extensions:
- pw7 Plant Wizard 7 Data
- tcd Autodesk AutoCAD Template Control Data
- vid ImageMagick Visual Image Directory Data
- adb ALLDATA Database
- r2skin-addon Rainlendar v2 Skin Addon
- installlog Microsoft .NET Application Installation Log
.amt - Alphacam 2D/3D Mill Tool Data
The AMT data files are related to Alphacam. The AMT file is an Alphacam 2D/3D Mill Tool Data. Alphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry.
Alphacam 2D/3D Mill Tool Data related extensions:
- adb Alphacam Diecut VB Macro
- add Alphacam Diecut Drawing
- adm Alphacam Diecut Param Macro
- adp Alphacam Diecut Post Data
- adt Alphacam Diecut Tool Data
- aeb Alphacam Wire EDM VB Macro
.amt - AVSnap Project
The AMT project files are related to AVSnap. The AMT file is an AVSnap Project. AVSnap is a freeware audio/visual system integration and design software that was created by Altinex Inc.
AVSnap Project related extensions:
- alb AVSnap Symbol Library
.amt - Artista Embroidery Template
The AMT document files are related to Bernina Artista. The AMT file is an Artista Embroidery Template. Bernina Artista is a cross-stitch digitizing tool for Microsoft Windows.
Artista Embroidery Template related extensions:
- ghx Grasshopper 3D XML Document
- xfdf Adobe Acrobat XFDF Document
- edfw Efficient Diary v5 Document
- xopp Xournal++ Notebook
- rtd RagTime Document
- jp1 Japanese Romaji Text
.amd - Abbyy FineReader Dictionary Data
The AMD data files are related to Abbyy FineReader. The AMD file is an Abbyy FineReader Dictionary Data. Abbyy FineReader is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and PDF conversion application.
Abbyy FineReader Dictionary Data related extensions:
- supported Mac OS X System File
- psh Punch! Home Design CAD Data
- bwm Blaise Cati Menu Definition
- qbk Intuit QuickTax 2009 Backup
- rw6 RockWorks 2006 2D Plot Data
- 85g TI-85 Calculator Group Data
.ame - Abbyy FineReader Extended Dictionary Data
The AME data files are related to Abbyy FineReader. The AME file is an Abbyy FineReader Extended Dictionary Data. Abbyy FineReader is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and PDF conversion application.
Abbyy FineReader Extended Dictionary Data related extensions:
- vsk PocketMusic Skin
- poet Desktop Poet Data
- amr NGA WinControl Data
- xix Microsoft IIS NNTP Subject Lists
- mat Ox Matrix Data
- red IBM Rational Rose Module Diagram
.zmd - Abbyy FineReader Dictionary Payload Data
The ZMD data files are related to Abbyy FineReader. The ZMD file is an Abbyy FineReader Dictionary Payload Data. Abbyy FineReader is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and PDF conversion application.
Abbyy FineReader Dictionary Payload Data related extensions:
- vdata Vaulty Vault Data
- uky UltraMixer Licence Key Data
- mvnx Xsens MVN Exported XML Data
- xsvf Xilinx Serial Vector Format
- fstat SAM Fragfinder Scoring Data
- 9xz TI-92 Plus Assembly Program
.dmd - Abbyy FineReader Recognition Database
The DMD data files are related to Abbyy FineReader. The DMD file is an Abbyy FineReader Recognition Database. Abbyy FineReader is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and PDF conversion application.
Abbyy FineReader Recognition Database related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .amt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .amt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .amt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .amt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .amt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .amt file
To set the .amt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .amt file association. Many applications can open .amt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .amt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
aht, akt, alt, am, amf, amg, amh, amr, amy, ant, at, atm, mat, mt, qmt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .amt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .amt:
- amf Advanced Module Format Music
- ant calcAnt Saved Calculation Data
- mat CRiSP Harvest Maturation Data
- am Amira 3D Mesh Data
- alt Corel WordPerfect Menu Library
- amy Actual Meteorological Year Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .amt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.