ANL file format description
Many people often share .anl files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .anl files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .anl files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .anl files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .anl file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.anl - Alphacam Nest List
The ANL data files are related to Alphacam. The ANL file is an Alphacam Nest List. Alphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry.
Alphacam Nest List related extensions:
- adb Alphacam Diecut VB Macro
- add Alphacam Diecut Drawing
- adm Alphacam Diecut Param Macro
- adp Alphacam Diecut Post Data
- adt Alphacam Diecut Tool Data
- aeb Alphacam Wire EDM VB Macro
.anl - Train Model Simulator Track Layout
The ANL game data files are related to EEP. The ANL file is a Train Model Simulator Track Layout. Train Model Simulator is a German train simulator for Microsoft Windows.
Train Model Simulator Track Layout related extensions:
- int Fallout Compiled Script
- brv Brick Rigs Vehicle Data
- purblepairssave-ms Purble Pairs Saved Game
- rs5 IonFx Miasmata RS5 Data
- sig The Sims Signature Data
- ydr FiveM 3D Model
.anl - XLIFF Document Settings Data
The ANL data files are related to Open Language Tools. The ANL file is an XLIFF Document Settings Data. XLIFF (XML Localisation Interchange File Format) is an XML-based format created to standardize localization. The Open Language Tools seems to be no longer supported.
XLIFF Document Settings Data related extensions:
- nwp NavisWorks Presenter Material Palette
- 9xg TI-92 Plus Complex Group Data
- xcc Fiery Color Profiler Locked Profile
- gprop gPhotoShow Pro Image Property Data
- was Symantec Procomm Plus Script
- epg EPG KeyColor Ink Control System Data
.anl - Project Analyzer Saved Data
The ANL development files are related to Project Analyzer. The ANL file is a Project Analyzer Saved Data. Aivosto Project Analyzer is a source code analyzer, optimizer and documenter for Visual Basic, VB.NET and VBA.
Project Analyzer Saved Data related extensions:
- emcl microC Library
- ks Mer Kickstart File
- 4gl IBM Informix 4GL Source Code
- bpi Borland Package Import
- vhf Xilinx ISE VHDL Source Code
- wrp WinDev Project References Data
.anl - DB-MAIN Analysis Assistant Library Data
The ANL data files are related to DB-MAIN. The ANL file is a DB-MAIN Analysis Assistant Library Data. DB-MAIN is a graphical CASE tool that supports most database engineering processes.
DB-MAIN Analysis Assistant Library Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .anl file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .anl extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .anl files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .anl files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .anl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .anl file
To set the .anl file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .anl file association. Many applications can open .anl files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .anl file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
abl, agl, ahl, ajl, al, aln, aml, an, an1, ani, anm, ano, anp, nal, nl
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .anl filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .anl:
- abl ABEL Hardware Description Language Data
- an Adobe Edge Animate Project
- nal Microsoft SMS Network Abstraction Layer Data
- aml AutoMate Markup Language Data
- anm XenoView Animation Data
- ajl ARCserve Backup Journal Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .anl page useful, please feel free to link to this page.