AOI file format description
Many people share .aoi files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .aoi file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .aoi files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.aoi - Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Index
AOI file is a Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Index. Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of Microsoft's enterprise resource planning software products. It is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family.
- .aoi file format description:
- AOI format
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Other files
- - / -
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Index related links:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Index related extensions:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Developer Documentation Data
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Developer Documentation Index
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Help Data
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Online Help Index
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Label Cache
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Label Data
Naturally, other applications may also use the .aoi file extension. Even harmful programs can create .aoi files. Be especially cautious with .aoi files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .aoi file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .aoi file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ai, api, ao, aki, aii, aol, ali, aio
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Adobe Illustrator Drawing
- Adobe Photoshop Ink Colors Setup
- Telerik Test Studio Test Definitions File
- WebObjects API File
- APL Transfer Format File
- AkAbak Import Script
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .aoi file format, then write to us!