ARM file format description
Many people often share .arm files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .arm files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .arm files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .arm files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .arm file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.arm - Armadillo Protected File
The ARM data files are related to Armadillo/SoftwarePassport. The ARM file is an Armadillo Protected File. Armadillo is a powerful software protection system for Windows.
|Magic:||- / -|
Armadillo Protected File related extensions:
- gr5 Pathloss Network Data
- set PLINK END-terminated Variant Set Membership List
- psg AFP Page Segment Resource
- agt PeerAgent Typed Executable E-mail Data
- kwe kCura Win Edds Data
- cal HTML Calendar Maker Pro Calendar Data
.arm - Alphacam Router Param Macro
The ARM data files are related to Alphacam. The ARM file is an Alphacam Router Param Macro. Alphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry.
Alphacam Router Param Macro related extensions:
- adb Alphacam Diecut VB Macro
- add Alphacam Diecut Drawing
- adm Alphacam Diecut Param Macro
- adp Alphacam Diecut Post Data
- adt Alphacam Diecut Tool Data
- aeb Alphacam Wire EDM VB Macro
.arm - Vagrant Story Minimap Data
The ARM game data files are related to Vagrant Story. The ARM file is a Vagrant Story Minimap Data. Vagrant Story is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square.
Vagrant Story Minimap Data related extensions:
- sod Star Trek: Armada 3D Image
- code GraalOnline Encrypted Data
- c4g OpenClonk Game System Data
- save Rocket League Saved Game
- c4s Clonk Game Scenario
- repl Ultimate Stunts Replay
.arm - ArmorPaint Asset Data
The ARM data files are related to ArmorPaint. The ARM file is an ArmorPaint Asset Data. ArmorPaint is a cross-platform, node based, 3D texture painting software.
ArmorPaint Asset Data related extensions:
- tu2006code TuneUp Utilities Code
- sldweldstl SolidWorks Weld Symbols Style
- bak Corel WordPerfect Document Backup
- npf Nick-O-Matic Design Factory NPF Data
- rof Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Storm and Sanitary Analysis Data
- bn7 OxMetrics Binary Data
.arm - Fly! Articulated Model Data
The ARM game data files are related to Fly!. The ARM file is a Fly! Articulated Model Data. Fly! is a flight simulator for PC and Apple Macintosh computers developed by Terminal Reality.
Fly! Articulated Model Data related extensions:
- uhtm Unreal Tournament HTML Data
- las Laserstrike Game Level Data
- mii Nintendo Wii Virtual Avatar
- d2u Deus Ex: Invisible War Data
- adofai A Dance of Fire and Ice Game Level
- bdae Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus Game Data
.arm - MySQL Archive Storage Engine Metadata
The ARM data files are related to MySQL. The ARM file is a MySQL Archive Storage Engine Metadata. MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS).
MySQL Archive Storage Engine Metadata related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .arm file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .arm extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .arm files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .arm files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .arm file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .arm file
To set the .arm file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .arm file association. Many applications can open .arm files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .arm file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
adm, aem, afm, agm, am, amr, ar, arh, arj, ark, arl, arn, atm, qrm, ram
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .arm filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .arm:
- afm Adobe Font Metrics
- ar Java JRE 1.3 Library
- atm Vue Atmospheres Data
- adm EULANDA ERP System Dictionary Data
- amr Adaptive Multi-Rate Audio
- arl Aureal Aspen Bank Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .arm page useful, please feel free to link to this page.