ART file format description
Many people share .art files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .art file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .art files.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.art - Art Image
ART is an Art Image. It is a proprietary image file format mostly used by the America Online (AOL) client software.
.art - Alphacam Router Tool Data
ART file is an Alphacam Router Tool Data. Alphacam is a leading CAD/CAM software solution for the Woodworking industry.
- .art file format description:
- ART format description not yet available
- Data files
- - / -
- Alphacam Router Tool Data related links:
- Alphacam Router Tool Data related extensions:
.art - ArtCAM Model File
ART file is an ArtCAM Model File. ArtCAM is an artistic CADCAM software range used by hobbyists and large multi-nationals to create high quality 2D or 3D products from artwork.
.aas - C64 Art Studio Image
AAS file is a C64 Art Studio Image. Art Studio is a graphics program for the Commodore 64.
- .aas file format description:
- AAS format description not yet available
- Graphic files
- - / -
- art, hpi
- C64 Art Studio Image related links:
- C64 Art Studio Image related extensions:
.ocp - C64 Advanced Art Studio Image
OCP file is a C64 Advanced Art Studio Image. Advanced Art Studio is a drawing program for the Commodore 64.
- .ocp file format description:
- OCP format description not yet available
- Graphic files
- - / -
- C64 Advanced Art Studio Image related links:
- C64 Advanced Art Studio Image related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .art file extension. Even harmful programs can create .art files. Be especially cautious with .art files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .art file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .art file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
adt, wrt, rat, att, ary, arh, arf, agt, aet, xrt, rt, qrt, atr, arr, arg
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Act! Template
- Alphacam Lathe Tool Data
- SmartStart Array Configuration Script
- Midtown Madness 2 Game Data
- WhistlerMap Waypoints Data
- Alphacam Diecut Tool Data
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .art file format, then write to us!