ATC file format description
Many people often share .atc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .atc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .atc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .atc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .atc file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.atc - Autodesk AutoCAD Tool Catalog
The ATC data files are related to Autodesk AutoCAD. The ATC file is an Autodesk AutoCAD Tool Catalog. Autodesk AutoCAD is a software application for computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting.
|Magic:||- / -|
Autodesk AutoCAD Tool Catalog related extensions:
- mrm CloseToSoftware MacroRunner Macro
- moxel Adobe Mocha for After Effects Moxel Data
- g2g Star Formation KITP 2007 Data
- wsx WinMX Server Information File
- sbi SpyBot Search and Destroy Database
- tmr Free Countdown Timer Backup File
.atc - AceText Collection File
The ATC data files are related to AceText. The ATC file is an AceText Collection File. AceText is a smart software tool that simplifies working with text by enabling you to store, manage, edit and reuse text from a central location.
AceText Collection File related extensions:
- tab Lotus Notes Full Text Index Data
- cpg 3Dize Cool Page Tutorials Data
- hvd HoverDesk Theme
- cus Payroll Mate Customer Data
- orb XMVB Optimized VB Orbitals
- osg OSGJS JSON Input File
.atc - AttacheCase Encrypted File
The ATC data files are related to AttacheCase. The ATC file is an AttacheCase Encrypted File. AttacheCase is a Japanese file encryption/decryption software.
AttacheCase Encrypted File related extensions:
- sgxml Case CATalyst History Data
- menu Steam Client GUI Menu Data
- fdrp Mac OS X Folder Alias Data
- amz Amazon MP3 Downloader Data
- atr PhysioBank Annotation File
- spc Thermo Scientific SPC File
.atc - SimCity 4 Animation Texture Collection
The ATC game data files are related to SimCity 4. The ATC file is a SimCity 4 Animation Texture Collection. SimCity 4 (SC4) is a city-building, urban planning simulation computer game.
SimCity 4 Animation Texture Collection related extensions:
- isr GoMoku Game Data
- hof OMSI HOF Data
- egl Sabre Ace: Conflict Over Korea Data
- ms2mml MapleStory 2 Music
- slv GP 500 Game Data
- pff Delta Force Game Archive
.atc - ACUCOBOL-GT Thin Client Command File
The ATC development files are related to ACUCOBOL-GT. The ATC file is an ACUCOBOL-GT Thin Client Command File. ACUCOBOL-GT is a COBOL development system for extending and modernizing business-critical applications.
ACUCOBOL-GT Thin Client Command File related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .atc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .atc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .atc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .atc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .atc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .atc file
To set the .atc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .atc file association. Many applications can open .atc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .atc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ac, act, afc, agc, ahc, arc, at, atd, atf, ats, atv, atx, qtc, tac, tc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .atc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .atc:
- act Stronghold Game Data
- arc AMPAC Archive File
- atf PCAnywhere Auto Transfer Data
- ztc Vijeo Designer Exported Toolchest Folder
- act Microsoft Office Assistant Actor
- agc AfterGRASP Compiled Script
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .atc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.