AWS file format description
Many people often share .aws files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .aws files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .aws files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .aws files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .aws file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.aws - Ability Spreadsheet Document
The AWS document files are related to Ability Spreadsheet. The AWS file is an Ability Spreadsheet Document. Ability Spreadsheet is a numerical analysis application published by Ability Plus Software, which is part of the Ability Office office suite running on Microsoft Windows.
|Magic:||- / -|
Ability Spreadsheet Document related extensions:
- dgn Bentley MicroStation Drawing
- cw3 ClarisWorks 3 Document
- nxl Haansoft Nexcel Document
- wb Apple Logic Studio WaveBurner Document
- xlsx Microsoft Excel 2007 Document
- cbw ComicRack WebComic Document
.aws - Alteryx Designer Allocate Workspace Data
The AWS data files are related to Alteryx Designer. The AWS file is an Alteryx Designer Allocate Workspace Data. Alteryx Designer is a Windows software application that provides an intuitive drag-and-drop user interface for users to create repeatable workflow processes.
Alteryx Designer Allocate Workspace Data related extensions:
- fsi FileSplit Data
- tdo Xilinx Text Design Output
- yld SMS Yield Monitor Data
- adi Advantage Database Server Index Data
- scgs myPM SCG Starter Data
- 8xl TI-83/84 Plus List Data
.aws - ActiveWords System Data
The AWS data files are related to ActiveWords. The AWS file is an ActiveWords System Data. ActiveWords is a Windows utility which allows the user to assign custom, system-wide shortcuts to any application, folder, file or URL.
ActiveWords System Data related extensions:
- awa ActiveWords Archive
- awb ActiveWords WordBase Data
- awp ActiveWords Productivity Log
- awshortcut ActiveWords Shortcut
- awzip ActiveWords Compressed Solution Data
.aws - Autodesk AutoCAD Workspace Data
The AWS data files are related to Autodesk AutoCAD. The AWS file is an Autodesk AutoCAD Workspace Data. AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application developed by Autodesk.
Autodesk AutoCAD Workspace Data related extensions:
- tvtemplate mimoLive Template
- nvl UniChem Results
- apfacename Apple iPhoto Face Data
- stix Structured Threat Information Expression Data
- tdsp Windows Media Player TDSP Data
- db-exception SQLite Exception Log
.aws - Active-HDL Workspace Data
The AWS data files are related to Active-HDL. The AWS file is an Active-HDL Workspace Data. Active-HDL is a Windows based, integrated FPGA Design Creation and Simulation solution for team-based environments.
Active-HDL Workspace Data related extensions:
- adf Active-HDL Design Document
- afc Active-HDL Drawing
- asdb Active-HDL Accelerated Waveform Data
- asf Active-HDL State Diagram
- awc Active-HDL Accelerated Waveform Configuration
- awf Active-HDL Waveform Data
.aws - Statgraphics AWS Data
The AWS data files are related to Statgraphics. The AWS file is a Statgraphics AWS Data. Statgraphics is a business intelligence (BI) solution that helps enterprises utilize collected information to facilitate data visualization, modeling and predictive analysis.
Statgraphics AWS Data related extensions:
- asf Statgraphics Data
It is important to understand that the .aws file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .aws extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .aws files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .aws files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .aws file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .aws file
To set the .aws file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .aws file association. Many applications can open .aws files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .aws file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
aas, ads, aes, as, ass, asw, aw, aw5, awc, awe, aww, awx, qws, was, ws
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .aws filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .aws:
- ads Agricultural Data Interchange Syntax File
- aww Ability Write Document
- xws Xara Web Designer Graphic
- aas C64 Art Studio Image
- aw Applixware Words Document
- ws WonderSwan ROM Image
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .aws page useful, please feel free to link to this page.