AXE file format description
Many people often share .axe files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .axe files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .axe files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .axe files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .axe file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.axe - Annotated XML Example
The AXE development files are related to Codalogic LMX. The AXE file is an Annotated XML Example. Annotated XML Example (AXE) is a light-weight method for specifying the structure of XML data. Codalogic LMX is a data binding utility that generates C++ code from XML Schemas.
|Magic:||- / -|
Annotated XML Example related extensions:
- has Haskell Script
- tpx Turbo Pascal 7 Unit
- wwt WebDev Page Template
- adb Alpha Five Database
- drc Delphi Resource Strings
- cgt GOLD Parser Compiled Grammar Table
.axe - Autoroute Export Data
The AXE data files are related to Microsoft Autoroute. The AXE file is an Autoroute Export Data. Microsoft AutoRoute is the European version of the Microsoft Streets & Trips route planning software, and covers all of Europe, including European Russia, as well as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus and all of Turkey. AutoRoute is also produced in several European languages besides English.
Autoroute Export Data related extensions:
- patches UEStudio Patches Data
- suite Theme Manager Data
- mgc Media Catalog MGC File
- qt3d QT 3D Data
- iqdat Inquisit Data
- bttx Bend-Tech v6 Part File
.axe - Paradigm C++ Integrated Debugger Data
The AXE development files are related to Paradigm C++. The AXE file is a Paradigm C++ Integrated Debugger Data. Paradigm C++ is an integrated development environment (IDE) for creating x86 real and protected mode embedded system applications in C, C++, and assembly language.
Paradigm C++ Integrated Debugger Data related extensions:
- irl IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules Data
- d D Source Code
- osd Open Software Description File
- lua LUA Source Code
- wixpdb WiX Debug File
- tdl MathType Translator Definition Language
.axe - ChordMaster AXE Data
The AXE data files are related to ChordMaster. The AXE file is a ChordMaster AXE Data. ChordMaster is a guitar music sequencer software developed by Planet Waves. The ChordMaster seems to be no longer supported.
ChordMaster AXE Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .axe file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .axe extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .axe files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .axe files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .axe file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .axe file
To set the .axe file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .axe file association. Many applications can open .axe files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .axe file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
aae, ace, ade, ae, aex, ase, ax, ax3, axd, axf, axr, axs, axw, aze, xe
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .axe filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .axe:
- ade Microsoft Access Project Extension
- axf µVision Absolute and Executable Object
- aae Apple iOS8 Sidecar File
- ax3 Apex Sketch v3 Document
- aex PGP Armored Extracted Public Key Data
- ase Adobe Photoshop Swatch Exchange File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .axe page useful, please feel free to link to this page.