BBG file format description
Many people often share .bbg files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bbg files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bbg files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bbg files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bbg file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bbg - GCOV BBG Data
The BBG development files are related to GNU Compiler Collection. The BBG file is a GCOV BBG Data. The .bb and .bbg files are generated when the source file is compiled with the GCC -ftest-coverage option. BBG file contains a list of the program flow arcs (possible branches taken from one basic block to another) for each function which, in combination with the .bb file, enables gcov to reconstruct the program flow.
|Application:||GNU Compiler Collection|
|Magic:||- / -|
GCOV BBG Data related extensions:
- 1st Visual FoxPro Documenting Wizard List
- vgui V IDE GUI MakeFile
- pkgundef Visual Studio Package Source Control Data
- bytes Unity Binary Text Asset Data
- jlr Juliar Source Code
- mwc Make Project Creator Input Data
.bbg - BBC Micro LdPic Bitmap
The BBG graphic files are related to Recoil. The BBG file is a BBC Micro LdPic Bitmap. BBC Micro is a series of microcomputers and associated peripherals designed and built by the Acorn Computer company in the 1980s for the BBC Computer Literacy Project.
BBC Micro LdPic Bitmap related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.bbg - CyberSports for Basketball Game Data
The BBG data files are related to CyberSports for Basketball. The BBG file is a CyberSports for Basketball Game Data. CyberSports for Basketball is a basketball analytical software for Microsoft Windows. The CyberSports for Basketball seems to be no longer supported.
CyberSports for Basketball Game Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bbg file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bbg extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bbg files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bbg files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bbg file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bbg file
To set the .bbg file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bbg file association. Many applications can open .bbg files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bbg file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bb, bbb, bbf, bbr, bbt, bbv, bfg, bg, bgb, bng, fbg, vbg
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bbg filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bbg:
- bb DVIPDFM Output Data
- bg Backgammon for Windows Saved Game
- bbt CyberSports for Basketball Team Data
- bb Papyrus Database Backup
- bgb Beck Graphics Bitmap
- bbv PPLive Cache File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bbg page useful, please feel free to link to this page.