BCD file format description
Many people share .bcd files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .bcd file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .bcd files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bcd - ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File
BCD file is an ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File. RealView Development Suite is a suite of software development applications, together with supporting documentation and examples, that enable you to write, build, and debug applications for the ARM family processors. RVDS supersedes ARM Developer Suite.
- .bcd file format description:
- BCD format description not yet available
- ARM RealView Development Suite
- Data files
- - / -
- ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File related links:
- ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File related extensions:
.bcp - Business Card Designer Plus Document
BCP file is a Business Card Designer Plus Document. Business Card Designer Plus is a CAM Development product that will help you in creating the business cards.
- .bcp file format description:
- BCP format description not yet available
- Business Card Designer Plus
- Document files
- - / -
- bcd, bco
- Business Card Designer Plus Document related links:
- Business Card Designer Plus Document related extensions:
- Business Card Designer Plus Document
Naturally, other applications may also use the .bcd file extension. Even harmful programs can create .bcd files. Be especially cautious with .bcd files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .bcd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .bcd file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
vcd, bcc, hcd, fcd, cbd, bsd, bdd, bd, bcs, bcf, ncd, gcd, cd, bvd, bfd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Calendar Creator v7 Document
- FastCAD for DOS Drawing
- FacetWin Backup Set Description
- BusinessCards MX Project
- Virtual CD Image
- Belltech Business Card Designer Pro Document
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .bcd file format, then write to us!