BCH file format description
Many people often share .bch files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bch files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bch files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bch files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bch file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bch - PCCharge Offline Transaction Log
The BCH data files are related to PCCharge. The BCH file is a PCCharge Offline Transaction Log. PCCharge is a PC-based application that communicates directly with credit card processing banks, similar to a keypad or PIN terminal, without the need for an Internet-based credit card gateway. The PCCharge seems to be no longer supported.
PCCharge Offline Transaction Log related extensions:
- inx PCCharge Request XML File
- oux PCCharge Transaction Response XML File
- pcc PCCharge Log File
- tm PCCharge Transaction Data
- wtfc PCCharge WTFC Data
.bch - Oracle Documaker Batch
The BCH data files are related to Oracle Documaker. The BCH file is an Oracle Documaker Batch. Oracle Documaker is a Customer Communications Management (CCM) system and the most widely-used Enterprise Document Automation (EDA) solution in the market.
Oracle Documaker Batch related extensions:
- vm$ AVImark Data
- s07 TaxCalc 2007 Data
- bom PTC Creo Bill of Materials File
- bbj BuilderUI Batch Job
- roh Avantes USB Spectrometer Data
- fdm SIPINA FDM Data
.bch - MEADEP Query Data
The BCH data files are related to MEADEP. The BCH file is a MEADEP Query Data. MEADEP is a user-friendly dependability evaluation tool for measurement-based analysis of critical systems.
MEADEP Query Data related extensions:
- rvk GnuPG Revocation Key File
- grp GameExchange2 Scene List
- tna Topocad Net Adjustment
- app Wii U Game Data
- cdr TSP-INet Server CDR Data
- b5l BlindWrite 5 License Data
.bch - Entrypoint 90 Batch Data
The BCH data files are related to Entrypoint 90. The BCH file is an Entrypoint 90 Batch Data. Entrypoint 90 is a complete software package for creating high-performance. data entry applications.
Entrypoint 90 Batch Data related extensions:
- bop Vflo Model Data
- rf Autodesk Land Desktop Rainfall Frequency Data
- bit Xilinx Bitstream Data
- acmd API Commander Batch
- 92e TI-92 Expression Data
- nyf myBase Database
.bch - dBASE Batch Process Object
The BCH data files are related to dBASE. The BCH file is a dBASE Batch Process Object. dBase is a relational database management system first marketed by Ashton-Tate corporation in the early 1980s.
dBASE Batch Process Object related extensions:
- app dBase Application Generator Object
- bar dBase Application Generator Menu Bar Object
- cac dBase IV Executable
- cat dBase IV Catalog Backup
- cdx dBASE Compound Index
- cod dBase IV Template Source
.bch - Eclipse IDE Commands Data
The BCH data files are related to Eclipse IDE. The BCH file is an Eclipse IDE Commands Data. The Eclipse IDE is a mature and modular platform for all kinds of software tools.
Eclipse IDE Commands Data related extensions:
- ecms ECMerge Merge Status Data
- rpe Performance Analyzer Data
- dtl Weintek HMI Data Log File
- tpc Topocad Point Clouds Data
- v80uo ACDSee Photo Manager Data
- vmp BrainVoyager QX Value Map
.bch - OS/2 Warp CID Batch
The BCH data files are related to IBM OS/2 Warp. The BCH file is an OS/2 Warp CID Batch. OS/2 is a series of computer operating systems, initially created by Microsoft and IBM, then later developed by IBM exclusively.
OS/2 Warp CID Batch related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bch file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bch extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bch files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bch files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bch file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bch file
To set the .bch file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bch file association. Many applications can open .bch files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bch file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bc, bcb, bcg, bcm, bcn, bct, bdh, bh, bsh, bvh, cbh, ch, fch, gch, hch
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bch filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bch:
- bdh Silk Performer Script
- ch Scitex Continuous Tone
- bcg BusinessCards MX Gradients Data
- nch Microsoft Outlook Express Folder Data
- bc Low Level Virtual Machine Bitcode
- ch CA-Clipper Clipper Header
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bch page useful, please feel free to link to this page.