BCP file format description
Many people often share .bcp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bcp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bcp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bcp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bcp file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bcp - Microsoft SQL Server Data Replication Data File
The BCP data files are related to Microsoft SQL Server. The BCP file is a Microsoft SQL Server Data Replication Data File. Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database produced by Microsoft.
|Application:||Microsoft SQL Server|
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft SQL Server Data Replication Data File related extensions:
- evm Microsoft Windows Session Configuration
- gcd Microsoft SharePoint WorkSpace Groove Component Download
- nick Microsoft Outlook 2000 Auto Complete Nick List
- h1h Microsoft Help Merged Hierarchy File
- mif Microsoft SMS Management Information Format Data
- vcg Microsoft SharePoint WorkSpace Groove vCard Data
.bcp - Business Card Designer Plus Document
The BCP document files are related to Business Card Designer Plus. The BCP file is a Business Card Designer Plus Document. Business Card Designer Plus is a CAM Development product that will help you in creating the business cards.
Business Card Designer Plus Document related extensions:
- xls4 Microsoft Excel 4 for Mac Document
- xlm4 Microsoft Excel 4 for Mac Macro Data
- pl0 3D Home Architect Foundation Floor Plan
- gem Corel Ventura Publisher Document
- esn Efficient Sticky Notes v2 Document
- ots OpenDocument Spreadsheet Template
.bcp - Batch Compiler Preset
The BCP development files are related to Batch Compiler. The BCP file is a Batch Compiler Preset. Batch Compiler is an Integrated Development Environment for batch scripts.
Batch Compiler Preset related extensions:
- lmbake Godot Engine LightMap Bake Binary
- ftlh FreeMarker HTML Template
- sq Sysquake SQ Application
- wmlsc Compiled WMLScript
- umlf StarUML UML Fragment Data
- flbx EasyBuilder Pro Picture Library
.bcp - Bamcompile Project
The BCP project files are related to Bamcompile. The BCP file is a Bamcompile Project. Bamcompile (Bambalam PHP EXE Compiler) is a free command line tool to convert PHP applications to standalone Windows .exe applications.
Bamcompile Project related extensions:
- mtgl Maltego Project
- mdj StarUML Project File
- jws JOC Web Spider Project
- smc Sysmac Studio Project
- htx HAHTsite HAHTtalk Project
- hdprojz hyperDENT Project Archive
.bcp - BlackMagic Custom Palette Data
The BCP data files are related to BlackMagic. The BCP file is a BlackMagic Custom Palette Data. BlackMagic is a photo coloring software for Microsoft Windows.
BlackMagic Custom Palette Data related extensions:
- map EspressReport Map Data
- avf XenoView Atomic Velocities Data
- zxe ZX-Editor Second Edition Format Data
- mgcf MagicInstall Compressed Data
- sas7sbak SAS v7 Sequential Access File Backup
- qbtheme qBittorrent Theme Data
.bcc - Borland C++ Makefile
The BCC development files are related to Borland C++. The BCC file is a Borland C++ Makefile. Borland C++ is a C and C++ programming IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows.
Borland C++ Makefile related extensions:
- uit UIX XML Page Template
- mdx Multidimensional Expressions Script
- dacpac Microsoft SQL Server Data Tier Application Package
- pyt Python Declarations Data
- omk Ocera Make System Script
- dmd Visual dBASE Data Module
.apx - Borland C++ AppExpert Database
The APX development files are related to Borland C++. The APX file is a Borland C++ AppExpert Database. Borland C++ is a C and C++ programming IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows.
Borland C++ AppExpert Database related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bcp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bcp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bcp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bcp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bcp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bcp file
To set the .bcp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bcp file association. Many applications can open .bcp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bcp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bc, bcl, bco, bdp, bfp, bp, bpc, bsp, bvp, bxp, cbp, cp, fcp, gcp, hcp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bcp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bcp:
- bp SoundMon 2.0 Music Data
- fcp Commodore 64 Face Painter Graphic
- bp DataFlex Business Process Object
- bco Bitstream Outline Font Description
- cbp ChessBase Players Index
- vcp VCOMP Compressed Video
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bcp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.