BCW file format description
Many people share .bcw files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .bcw file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .bcw files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bcw - BusinessCards MX Project
BCW file is a BusinessCards MX Project. BusinessCards MX is a comprehensive image editor specialized in developing professional business cards.
- .bcw file format description:
- BCW format description not yet available
- BusinessCards MX
- Project files
- - / -
- BusinessCards MX Project related links:
- BusinessCards MX Project related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .bcw file extension. Even harmful programs can create .bcw files. Be especially cautious with .bcw files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .bcw file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .bcw file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bca, ncw, gcw, cw, bwc, bvw, bfw, bcs, bcd, vcw, hcw, fcw, cbw, bw, bsw
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Jetico BCArchive Encrypted Archive
- Business Card Designer Plus Document
- FastCAD for Windows Drawing
- Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager Workspace
- ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File
- Pedigree Central Database Index
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .bcw file format, then write to us!