BEX file format description
Many people often share .bex files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bex files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bex files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bex files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bex file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bex - PGP Binary Extracted Public Key
The BEX data files are related to Pretty Good Privacy. The BEX file is a PGP Binary Extracted Public Key. Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) is a computer program which provides cryptographic privacy and authentication.
|Application:||Pretty Good Privacy|
|Magic:||- / -|
PGP Binary Extracted Public Key related extensions:
- soa Sage MAS 90 Data
- liveupdate Symantec LiveUpdate Data
- crld Clicker Crick Resource Library Data
- vcc Velocitek Control Center Data
- rms Dynamite VSP Road Marking Object Style Data
- alic Atoll License Data
.bex - Boom Extension
The BEX game data files are related to Boom. The BEX file is a Boom Extension. Boom is an enhanced version of the Doom game engine. The Boom seems to be no longer supported.
Boom Extension related extensions:
- cw1 Creeper World Game Map Data
- hqr Little Big Adventure Scene Data File
- sav Fortnite Client Settings Data
- jnc Jack Nicklaus 6 Course Data
- a3r Alan v3 Resource File
- db3 Dr. Brain Game Data
.bex - Bizagi Process Modeler Exported Model
The BEX data files are related to Bizagi Modeler. The BEX file is a Bizagi Modeler Exported Model. Bizagi Modeler is a business process modeling and documentation tool.
Bizagi Process Modeler Exported Model related extensions:
- nopev Navicat for Oracle Export View Result Profile Data
- datt STK Processed Intermediate Terrain File
- thf LS-DYNA Time History Database
- qat Microsoft Office Quick Access Toolbar Data
- cca Common Component Architecture File
- vbox Stormshield Data Security Volume Container
.bex - Kashmir 3D Transparent Color Data
The BEX data files are related to Kashmir 3D. The BEX file is a Kashmir 3D Transparent Color Data. Kashmir 3D is a terrain modeler software.
Kashmir 3D Transparent Color Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bex file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bex extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bex files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bex files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bex file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bex file
To set the .bex file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bex file association. Many applications can open .bex files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bex file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bdx, be, bea, bec, bed, bes, bez, bfx, brx, bsx, bwx, bx, ebx, ex, fex
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bex filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bex:
- bed PLINK Binary Biallelic Genotype Table
- bx Opera BX Data
- vex VLBI Experiment Definition Data
- be Paradox Query-By-Example Query
- brx BricsCAD Runtime Extension
- hex Intel HEX Format Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bex page useful, please feel free to link to this page.