BK3 file format description
Many people often share .bk3 files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bk3 files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bk3 files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bk3 files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bk3 file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bk1 - FlashGet Database Backup
The BK1 data files are related to FlashGet. The BK1 file is a FlashGet Database Backup. JCD is FlashGet's download database file. FlashGet backs up JCD file every day. The backed-up files are named default.bk1, default.bk2, and default.bk3.
|Magic:||- / -|
|Aliases:||bk2, bk3, bk4|
FlashGet Database Backup related extensions:
- bk1 FlashGet Database Backup
- fb! FlashGet Unfinished File
- jc FlashGet Partial Download
- jc! FlashGet Incomplete Download
- jcd FlashGet Download Database
.bk! - Corel WordPerfect Document Backup
The BK! document files are related to Corel WordPerfect. The BK! file is a Corel WordPerfect Document Backup. Corel WordPerfect is a popular, fully-featured commercial word processor program.
Corel WordPerfect Document Backup related extensions:
- ls10s Lumion v10 Student Version Scene
- ecf Efficient Calendar v2 Document
- adoc Authentica Secure Office Protected Word Document
- isf Inspiration Concept Map Document
- dpo DECAdry Express Business Cards Document
- kppx Keypoint Presentation Document
.bk2 - Cashbook Complete Automated Backup Data
The BK2 data files are related to Cashbook Complete. The BK2 file is a Cashbook Complete Automated Backup Data. Acclaim Software's Cashbook Complete is an easy to use accounting software for small businesses, designed with non-accountants in mind.
Cashbook Complete Automated Backup Data related extensions:
- exar Siemens MRI Protocol Data
- pqz QuaSZ Style Palette
- cmautosave CET Designer Drawing Autosave
- vbak Autodesk Vault Backup Data
- tht Tralix HTML Transport Data
- trr GROMACS Trajectory File
.cb - Cashbook Complete Company Data
The CB data files are related to Cashbook Complete. The CB file is a Cashbook Complete Company Data. Acclaim Software's Cashbook Complete is an easy to use accounting software for small businesses, designed with non-accountants in mind.
Cashbook Complete Company Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bk3 file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bk3 extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bk3 files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bk3 files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bk3 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bk3 file
To set the .bk3 file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bk3 file association. Many applications can open .bk3 files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bk3 file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
b3, bk, bke, bkr, bkw, bl3, bm3, bo3, k3
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bk3 filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bk3:
- bk Backup Copy File
- bm3 Sony Ericsson PC Suite Backup
- bke WebDev Report Backup Data
- bl3 Atari ST DEGAS Elite Block
- bo3 TerrainControl Custom Biome Objects v3
- bkr BK ReplaceEm Fileset
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bk3 page useful, please feel free to link to this page.