BMR file format description
Many people share .bmr files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .bmr file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .bmr files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bmr - Sybase PowerDesigner Multimodel Report Backup
BMR file is a Sybase PowerDesigner Multimodel Report Backup. SAP Sybase PowerDesigner is a business process / data modeling software and metadata management solution for data architecture, information architecture and enterprise architecture. A multimodel report (MMR) is a PowerDesigner report that can document any number of models together and show the links between them.
- .bmr file format description:
- BMR format
- SAP Sybase PowerDesigner
- Data files
- - / -
- Sybase PowerDesigner Multimodel Report Backup related links:
- Sybase PowerDesigner Multimodel Report Backup related extensions:
- Sybase PowerDesigner Business Process Model Backup
- Sybase PowerDesigner Business Process Model
- Sybase PowerDesigner Conceptual Data Model Backup
- Sybase PowerDesigner Conceptual Data Model
- Sybase PowerDesigner Data Movement Model Backup
- Sybase PowerDesigner Data Movement Model
Naturally, other applications may also use the .bmr file extension. Even harmful programs can create .bmr files. Be especially cautious with .bmr files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .bmr file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .bmr file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bkr, vmr, hmr, brm, bnr, bmg, bme, blr, mbr, fmr, br, bmt, bmf, bmd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- BK ReplaceEm Fileset
- Zune Smooth Streaming File
- Omnis Studio Data File
- Berts Coloring Image
- Biacore BIAlite Project Data
- BrainVoyager QX MRI Data
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .bmr file format, then write to us!