BRT file format description
Many people often share .brt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .brt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .brt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .brt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .brt file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.brt - Brooktrout 301 Fax Image
The BRT graphic files are related to Dialogic Brooktrout Fax Software. The BRT file is a Brooktrout 301 Fax Image. Brooktrout is an intelligent fax board that offers both TDM- and IP-based fax capabilities.
|Application:||Dialogic Brooktrout Fax Software|
|Magic:||- / -|
Brooktrout 301 Fax Image related extensions:
- pjg PackJPG Compressed JPEG Image
- ars DIPIX Aries Image
- pixelpaint PixelPaint Professional Image
- him Hires Manager Bitmap Image
- ngg Nokia Group Graphic
- sc8 MSX2 Screen 8 Bitmap
.brt - Photo Builder Template
The BRT document files are related to BraveTech Photo Builder. The BRT file is a Photo Builder Template. BraveTech Photo Builder is a tool for image editing, merging, processing, designing.
Photo Builder Template related extensions:
- xyd XYPad Drawing Document
- gform Google Drive Form
- dip DipTrace PCB Document
- sdf Iconics GraphWorx32 Symbol Library
- grf GEM Graph Document
- o2c O2C 3D Model
.brt - Booria Carpet Designer Robotuft Project
The BRT project files are related to Booria Carpet Designer. The BRT file is a Booria Carpet Designer Robotuft Project. Booria Robotuft is an advanced robotic machine for producing wide range of modern and fashionable tufted carpets and area rugs.
Booria Carpet Designer Robotuft Project related extensions:
- p2bp FlippingBook Publisher Book Project
- spv SpacEyes 3D Builder Project
- rxproj RPG Maker XP Project
- vxz Vertex BD Project Archive
- imp Imagine Project
- wph WAsP Project
.brt - Bryce Texture Data
The BRT data files are related to DAZ 3D Bryce. The BRT file is a Bryce Texture Data. DAZ 3D Bryce is a 3D modeling and animation package designed to allow new users to quickly create and render stunning 3D environments.
Bryce Texture Data related extensions:
- eld NEPLAN Export Data
- nnp ANNI Neural Network Portfolio
- klf KaloMa Data File
- mxdic Maxthon Browser Dictionary
- sl2 Lowrance Sonar Log v2 File
- orbx OctaneRender Scene Package
.brt - Micrografx Picture Publisher BRT Data
The BRT data files are related to Micrografx Picture Publisher. The BRT file is a Micrografx Picture Publisher BRT Data. Micrografx Picture Publisher is a tool for creating Web graphics. The company was acquired by Corel in late 2001. With this acquisition, the Micrografx graphics line was integrated into the Corel portfolio. The Micrografx Picture Publisher seems to be no longer supported.
Micrografx Picture Publisher BRT Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .brt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .brt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .brt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .brt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .brt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .brt file
To set the .brt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .brt file association. Many applications can open .brt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .brt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bdt, bet, bft, bgt, br, brf, brg, brh, brr, bt, btr, btt, frt, grt, hrt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .brt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .brt:
- bdt Beedocs Timeline 3D Document
- bt BTwin Project
- nrt Neat 3 Legacy Contacts Data
- brg Age of Mythology Game Model
- grt Grapher Template
- vrt Viscape for Netscape Navigator Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .brt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.