BRX file format description
Many people often share .brx files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .brx files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .brx files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .brx files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .brx file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.brx - BREW Application Resource File
The BRX development files are related to BREW MP. The BRX file is a BREW Application Resource File. Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW) is an application development platform created by Qualcomm.
|Magic:||- / -|
BREW Application Resource File related extensions:
- icu ICU Data
- stf ISaGRAF Program Organization Unit
- muf Alpha Five Concurrent Users Data
- ddif Tally.ERP 9 Metadata
- ssdl Store Schema Definition Language Data
- dotfuproj Microsoft Visual Studio Dotfuscator Project
.brx - Epicor Portal Backup Data
The BRX data files are related to Epicor Portal. The BRX file is an Epicor Portal Backup Data. Epicor Portal is a server framework for self-guided, role-based access to Epicor from Microsoft SharePoint pages.
Epicor Portal Backup Data related extensions:
- d ChemDraw Chemical Modeller Output
- fkr FKR Program Data File
- mpm Corel WordPerfect MathPlan Macro
- pad Portable Application Description
- fdb Portfolio Catalog Data
- wph WorkPlace Pro Utilities Batch
.brx - BricsCAD Runtime Extension
The BRX data files are related to BricsCAD. The BRX file is a BricsCAD Runtime Extension. BricsCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) application developed by Bricsys.
BricsCAD Runtime Extension related extensions:
- dce BricsCAD Dialog Error Log
- dcl BricsCAD Dialog Control Language Data
- drx BricsCAD Design Runtime Extension
- lib BricsCAD Library
- mcr BricsCAD Macro Data
- pgp BricsCAD Program Parameters Data
.brx - Beam-Report Report Document
The BRX data files are related to Beam-Report. The BRX file is a Beam-Report Report Document. Beam-Report is a simple software which allows managers to collect, consolidate and exploit highlight facts and analysis from an entire organization.
Beam-Report Report Document related extensions:
- bcx Beam-Report Standard Definition Data
It is important to understand that the .brx file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .brx extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .brx files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .brx files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .brx file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .brx file
To set the .brx file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .brx file association. Many applications can open .brx files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .brx file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bdx, bex, bfx, br, bra, brc, brd, brs, brz, btx, bx, frx, grx, hrx, nrx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .brx filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .brx:
- bdx Bitdefender BDX Data
- brd KiCad Board Layout File
- nrx Neat Receipt Folder File
- brc BASIS Binary Resource Data
- bx Embrilliance Essentials BX Font
- bfx SmartWare Definition Backup
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .brx page useful, please feel free to link to this page.