BSN file format description
Many people often share .bsn files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bsn files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bsn files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bsn files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bsn file format.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bsn - SWAT Basin Input Data
The BSN data files are related to SWAT. The BSN file is a SWAT Basin Input Data. SWAT (Soil Water Assessment Tool) is an hydrology model with the following components: Weather, surface runoff, return flow, percolation, evapotranspiration, transmission losses, pond and reservoir storage, crop growth and irrigation, groundwater flow, reach routing, nutrient and pesticide loading, water transfer.
SWAT Basin Input Data related extensions:
- bsb SWAT Sub-basin Output Data
- cal SWAT Auto-calibration Data
- chm SWAT Soil Chemical Input Data
- cio SWAT Master Watershed Data
- cod SWAT Input Control Data
- cst SWAT Weather Forecast Input Data
.bsn - Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D TR-55 Detention Basin Storage Data
The BSN data files are related to Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D. The BSN file is an Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D TR-55 Detention Basin Storage Data. AutoCAD Civil 3D is a standards-based surveying and civil engineering design software.
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D TR-55 Detention Basin Storage Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bsn file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bsn extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bsn files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bsn files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bsn file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bsn file
To set the .bsn file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bsn file association. Many applications can open .bsn files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bsn file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bcn, ben, bn, bns, bs, bsb, bsg, bsh, bsj, bsm, bzn, fsn, gsn, hsn, sbn
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bsn filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bsn:
- bsj SpliceV Backsplice Junctions Data
- bsb MapInfo Sea Chart Data
- sn Sound Club Compressed Song
- bs C64 Printfox/Pagefox Bitmap Image
- hsn HostScan Hosts Data
- bsm Bioshock Map Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bsn page useful, please feel free to link to this page.