BXL file format description
Many people often share .bxl files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .bxl files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .bxl files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .bxl files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .bxl file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.bxl - Accelerated Designs Binary PCB Library
The BXL document files are related to Ultra Librarian Reader. The BXL file is an Accelerated Designs Binary PCB Library. The AD Ultra Librarian is a single solution for multiple EDA systems and is ASCII-based and EDA independent.
|Application:||Ultra Librarian Reader|
|Magic:||- / -|
Accelerated Designs Binary PCB Library related extensions:
- dmmw iMindQ Mind Map Workbook
- gbr Gerber Format Document
- bbs BBS Directory List
- olf OyezForms Legal Document
- skv Semicolon Separated Values
- xbt SMART Notebook Template
.bxl - Ultra Librarian PCB Library
The BXL data files are related to Ultra Librarian. The BXL file is a Ultra Librarian PCB Library. Ultra Librarian is a free online resource to help take the busy work out of the design process by providing the largest amount of CAD models available for download.
Ultra Librarian PCB Library related extensions:
- pjpeg Microsoft Rights Management Protected JPEG Data
- ffc Photometrica Flat Field Correction Data
- xtb Angular Translation Data
- apfolder Apple Photos Folder Data
- tms WRAP Tables Message Data
- sac Scream Recorded SAC Data
.bxl - Turbo-Basic XL Source Code
The BXL development files are related to Turbo-BASIC XL. The BXL file is a Turbo-Basic XL Source Code. Turbo-BASIC XL is an advanced version of the BASIC programming language for the Atari 8-bit family of home computers. The Turbo-BASIC XL seems to be no longer supported.
Turbo-Basic XL Source Code related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .bxl file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .bxl extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .bxl files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .bxl files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .bxl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .bxl file
To set the .bxl file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .bxl file association. Many applications can open .bxl files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .bxl file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bal, bcl, bdl, bl, blx, bsl, bx, bxi, bxm, bxp, bzl, fxl, gxl, hxl, nxl
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .bxl filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .bxl:
- bal B4A Layout
- bxp BasicX Project
- bsl AMD SimNow Linux Library
- xl Microsoft Excel Worksheet
- bdl CoCreate Bundle Data
- nxl NextLabs SkyDRM Encrypted Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .bxl page useful, please feel free to link to this page.