CADL file format description
Many people share .cadl files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .cadl file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .cadl files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cadl - CADKEY CAD Advanced Design Language File
CADL file is a CADKEY CAD Advanced Design Language File. CADKEY was the premier 2D CAD Software system in the 1990â€™s. It was also the first 3D CAD system to run on a Personal Computer.
- .cadl file format description:
- CADL format description not yet available
- Document files
- - / -
- CADKEY CAD Advanced Design Language File related links:
- CADKEY CAD Advanced Design Language File related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .cadl file extension. Even harmful programs can create .cadl files. Be especially cautious with .cadl files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .cadl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .cadl file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
adl, xadl, cdl, cad, sadl, cal
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- openEHR Archetype Definition Language File
- Keysight PLTS Calibration Data
- Autodesk QuickCAD Document
- Common Data Form Language File
- CALS Compressed Bitmap
- Semantic Application Design Language Document
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .cadl file format, then write to us!