CAR file format description
Many people often share .car files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .car files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .car files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .car files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .car file format.
13 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Broderbund PrintMaster Card
- NeoBook Cartoon
- BREW MP Component Application Resource
- PC 1000 Calculation Result Data
- Oracle Documaker CAR Archive
- Gary Gadget Car Data
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Car Description
- SAPCAR Archive
- Railroad Tycoon 3 Car Properties Data
- Creatacard Quarter-Fold Card Project
- DAZ 3D Carrara 6 Environment Data
- Carnivores: Ice Age Game Resources Data
- SeeYou Airspace Data
- .car file related problems
.car - Broderbund PrintMaster Card
The CAR document files are related to PrintMaster. The CAR file is a Broderbund PrintMaster Card document. PrintMaster is a software for making card, posters, banners, etc.
|Magic:||- / -|
Broderbund PrintMaster Card related extensions:
- ban Broderbund PrintMaster Banner
- biz Broderbund PrintMaster Business Card
- cal Broderbund PrintMaster Calendar
- cer Broderbund PrintMaster Certificate
- env Broderbund PrintMaster Envelope
- hcr Broderbund PrintMaster Half-fold Card Data
.car - NeoBook Cartoon
The CAR document files are related to NeoBook. The CAR file is a NeoBook Cartoon. NeoBook is a multimedia authoring/application building system for creating interactive e-books, presentations, catalogs, kiosks, educational/training materials, CD interfaces, and more.
NeoBook Cartoon related extensions:
.car - BREW MP Component Application Resource
The CAR development files are related to BREW MP. The CAR file is a BREW MP Component Application Resource. Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless Mobile Platform (BREW MP) is an application development platform created by Qualcomm.
BREW MP Component Application Resource related extensions:
- link CodeWarrior Link Data
- idl Interface Definition File
- basex BaseX Data
- ac GNU Autoconf Input File
- daschema RemObjects Data Abstract Schema
- dex Android Compiled Executable
.car - PC 1000 Calculation Result Data
The CAR data files are related to PC 1000. The CAR file is a PC 1000 Calculation Result Data. PC 1000 is a data acquisition software developed by Thermo Separation Products. The PC 1000 seems to be no longer supported.
PC 1000 Calculation Result Data related extensions:
- bsmx BeerSmith Recipe Data
- nsbta Nintendo DS Texture Animation
- tic Tru-Designer Cache
- fcf XtalView Xfit Phase Data
- op2 Nastran Binary Results
- xdl Expert Definition Language Document
.car - Oracle Documaker CAR Archive
The CAR archive files are related to Oracle Documaker. The CAR file is an Oracle Documaker CAR Archive. Oracle Documaker is a Customer Communications Management (CCM) system and the most widely-used Enterprise Document Automation (EDA) solution in the market.
Oracle Documaker CAR Archive related extensions:
- rge Microsoft Entourage Archive
- ssb Simply Safe Backup Archive
- wdz WinDev Zip Archive
- npf NTI Backup Now Partition File
- xpi Mozilla XPInstall Package
- obr OSGi Bundle Repository Data
.car - Gary Gadget Car Data
The CAR game data files are related to Gary Gadget. The CAR file is a Gary Gadget Car Data. Gary Gadget is a series of computer games originally published in Sweden by Levande Böcker.
Gary Gadget Car Data related extensions:
- xr1 Xargon Game Data
- chart Feedback Chart File
- egg Beat Saber Custom Song
- dx Deus Ex Map File
- amx AMX Mod Plugin
- jrf The Jumbot Level Data
.car - NASCAR Racing 2002 Car Description
The CAR game data files are related to NASCAR Racing 2002 Season. The CAR file is a NASCAR Racing 2002 Season Car Description. NASCAR Racing 2002 Season is a racing video game developed by Papyrus.
NASCAR Racing 2002 Car Description related extensions:
- v2product Fortnite Launcher Product Data
- s2mi StarCraft II Cache
- rrc Drakan: Order Of The Flame Game Data
- crs Dance With Intensity Game Data
- ani Transport Fever Game Animation Data
- ban Train Simulator 3D Animation Data
.car - SAPCAR Archive
The CAR archive files are related to SAPCAR. The CAR file is a SAPCAR Archive. SAPCAR is a utility used by SAP to compress and/or uncompress SAP archive files.
SAPCAR Archive related extensions:
- zfsendtotarget Windows Zipped Folder
- taraa Tape Archive Split Archive
- pkd Amiga PackDev Disk Archive
- mfp MobileFrame Package
- pisi Pardus Linux Package
- lpkg Liferay Package
.car - Railroad Tycoon 3 Car Properties Data
The CAR game data files are related to Railroad Tycoon 3. The CAR file is a Railroad Tycoon 3 Car Properties Data. Railroad Tycoon 3 is a management strategy and railroad building simulator game.
Railroad Tycoon 3 Car Properties Data related extensions:
- s2ma StarCraft II Map Data
- wfx Infinity Engine Waveform Effects Data
- lpb LaserTank Help File
- mu Kerbal Space Program Mesh Data
- sbfres Breath of the Wild Compressed Model
- ctg ChessBase Opening Book Data
.car - Creatacard Quarter-Fold Card Project
The CAR project files are related to American Greetings Creatacard. The CAR file is a Creatacard Quarter-Fold Card Project. American Greetings Creatacard is a simple digital card creator software for Microsoft Windows.
Creatacard Quarter-Fold Card Project related extensions:
- swp Spider Writer Project
- ide ideCAD Project
- med RSView Development Project
- mpw MosASCII Project Workspace
- atlpac ATLAS.ti 1 Transfer Bundle
- muse Adobe Muse Website Project
.car - DAZ 3D Carrara 6 Environment Data
The CAR data files are related to DAZ 3D Carrara. The CAR file is a DAZ 3D Carrara 6 Environment Data. Carrara is a full-featured 3D computer graphics application featuring figure posing and editing, as well as nature modeling, in addition to traditional modeling, animation, texturing and rendering.
DAZ 3D Carrara 6 Environment Data related extensions:
- flo LightCycler v3 Experiment Data
- pdp Business Plan Pro Plan Conponent
- bkl KeyCarbon Binary Keystroke Log
- brs Adobe RoboHelp Browse Sequence
- mudp Active Safety System Internal Log
- npo Nonpareil Redundancy Summary Output
.car - Carnivores: Ice Age Game Resources Data
The CAR game data files are related to Carnivores: Ice Age. The CAR file is a Carnivores: Ice Age Game Resources Data. Carnivores: Ice Age is a first-person shooter video game developed by Action Forms.
Carnivores: Ice Age Game Resources Data related extensions:
- papa Flipline Papa Games Data
- j2t Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Tile Set
- mtga Homeworld Game Data
- wix Xara Internal Graphics Data
- cob Total Annihilation Unit Script
- bfres Mario Kart 8 Binary Cafe Resources Data
.air - SeeYou Airspace Data
The AIR gis files are related to SeeYou. The AIR file is a SeeYou Airspace Data. SeeYou is a flight analysis and planning software.
SeeYou Airspace Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .car file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .car extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .car files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .car files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .car file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .car file
To set the .car file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .car file association. Many applications can open .car files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .car file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
acr, ar, ca, cad, cae, caf, cag, cat, cr, cwr, cxr, czr, dar, far, sar
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .car filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .car:
- xar Xara Drawing
- ca CLAN Conversation Analysis Data
- cat Concordance Database Concatenation Data
- czr Everest Advanced Report
- sar JBoss Service Archive
- ar Java JRE 1.3 Library
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .car page useful, please feel free to link to this page.