CCF file format description
Many people often share .ccf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ccf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ccf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ccf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ccf file format.
7 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ccf - ArcSoft Collage Creator File
The CCF graphic files are related to ArcSoft Collage Creator. The CCF file is an ArcSoft Collage Creator file. Collage Creator is a digital scrapbooking application.
|Application:||ArcSoft Collage Creator|
|Magic:||- / -|
ArcSoft Collage Creator File related extensions:
- $s ZX Spectrum Hobetta Image
- 3pr Hasselblad RAW Image Data
- pld PhotoLine Image
- sst AVHRR Image
- raww Photron FASTCAM RAW Image Frame
- rnl GTXRaster CAD Runlength Encoded Bitmap
.ccf - Cryptload Container Format File
The CCF data files are related to JDownloader. The CCF file is a Cryptload Container Format File. CCF is Cryptloads's containerformat. CCF was designed to be a Cryptload-only format, but since it's broken, most downloadmanager are able to handle CCF files. Inside a CCF, urls are stored in a XML. Beside urls, a ccf often contains passwords an comments. There are 5 different ccf versions around.
Cryptload Container Format File related extensions:
- dlc JDownloader Download Link Container
- jd JDownloader Data
- jdc JDownloader Container
- rsdf RapidShare Downloader Format File
.ccf - Cumulus Catalog Data
The CCF data files are related to Cumulus. The CCF file is a Cumulus Catalog Data. Cumulus is a digital asset management software designed as a client/server system developed by Canto Software.
Cumulus Catalog Data related extensions:
- kfc Cumulus Projected Map File
.ccf - GPS Pathfinder Office Configuration Data
The CCF gis files are related to Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office. The CCF file is a GPS Pathfinder Office Configuration Data. Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office software is a software package of GNSS postprocessing tools, designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable, and accurate from GNSS data collected in the field.
GPS Pathfinder Office Configuration Data related extensions:
- ibn ITR Data
- usr Lowrance GPS Data File
- vdc Idrisi Vector Documentation
- apm ArcGIS ArcPad Map Data
- anr DeLorme Street Atlas Route Data
- stylx ArcGIS Desktop Pro v2 Style Data
.ccf - CommView Captured Data
The CCF data files are related to CommView. The CCF file is a CommView Captured Data. CommView is a powerful network monitor and analyzer designed for LAN administrators, security professionals, network programmers, home users.
CommView Captured Data related extensions:
- c3l CommView License Data
.ccf - Lotus Symphony Communications Configuration
The CCF configuration files are related to IBM Lotus Symphony. The CCF file is a Lotus Symphony Communications Configuration. Lotus Symphony is a suite of applications for creating, editing, and sharing text, spreadsheet, presentations and other documents.
Lotus Symphony Communications Configuration related extensions:
- vmtd VMware Virtual Disk Template
- irbrc Interactive Ruby Console Configuration Data
- repatch DCAM EnvShaper Effect Preset
- dcst Adobe InDesign Document Settings
- vmc Virtual Machine Configuration
- xfitrc XtalView Xfit Configuration Data
.ccf - OS/2 Warp Multimedia Viewer Configuration
The CCF data files are related to IBM OS/2 Warp. The CCF file is an OS/2 Warp Multimedia Viewer Configuration. OS/2 is a series of computer operating systems, initially created by Microsoft and IBM, then later developed by IBM exclusively.
OS/2 Warp Multimedia Viewer Configuration related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ccf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ccf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ccf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ccf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ccf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ccf file
To set the .ccf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ccf file association. Many applications can open .ccf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ccf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cc, ccb, ccc, ccd, cce, ccg, ccr, cct, ccv, cdf, cf, cfc, cff, csf, cvf
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ccf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ccf:
- ccg GNOME C++ Source Code
- cdf Amazon Lumberyard Character Definition Data
- csf Informative Graphics Content Sealed Format Document
- dcf Safetica Free Encrypted Archive
- vcf Vevi Configuration File
- ccd CloneCD Image Information
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ccf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.