CDC file format description
Many people often share .cdc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cdc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cdc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cdc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cdc file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cdc - Nero Cover Designer Import Document
The CDC document files are related to Ahead Nero Cover Designer. The CDC file is a Nero Cover Designer Import Document. A CDC file is a text file that can contain information about discs such as the track titles. A number of programs exist that can generate a CDC file.
|Application:||Ahead Nero Cover Designer|
|Magic:||- / -|
Nero Cover Designer Import Document related extensions:
- gdsheet InSync Google Drive Sheet Document
- npd Netrosoft Presentation Document
- bmm FX AccuCharts Market Watch Document
- obml Opera Binary Markup Language Document
- pm5f Adobe PageMaker for Mac 5 Document
- accdw Microsoft Access 2007 Database Link
.cdc - AutoCAD DesignCenter Preview Cache
The CDC data files are related to AutoCAD DesignCenter. The CDC file is an AutoCAD DesignCenter Preview Cache. AutoCAD DesignCenter is a tool to find, access and re-use content that is not already stored in an open drawing.
AutoCAD DesignCenter Preview Cache related extensions:
- nhx New Hampshire eXtended Format Data
- sld Corel Paint Shop Pro Styled Line Data
- xref IBM AIX Cross Reference Data
- fam PLINK Individual Information File
- nfd Altair FEKO Near Field Data Input
- crypted Ashampoo WinOptimizer Encrypted Data
.cdc - CLAN Debug Data
The CDC data files are related to CLAN. The CDC file is a CLAN Debug Data. CLAN (Computerized Language ANalysis) is designed specifically to analyze data transcribed in the CHAT format.
CLAN Debug Data related extensions:
- ca CLAN Conversation Analysis Data
- cex CLAN Output Data
- cha CLAN Frequency Sample
- cut CLAN Disambiguation Rules Data
- ulx CLAN Lexical Data
.cdc - Canvastic Drawing
The CDC document files are related to Canvastic. The CDC file is a Canvastic Drawing. Canvastic is a graphics and text publishing application geared towards the classroom needs of kindergarten through eighth grade students. The Canvastic seems to be no longer supported.
Canvastic Drawing related extensions:
- cpf Canvastic Preferences Data
.cdc - Chromeleon Device Driver Configuration
The CDC data files are related to Chromeleon. The CDC file is a Chromeleon Device Driver Configuration. Chromeleon is a Chromatography Data System that allows you to control chromatography instruments and evaluate, process, report, and backup data.
Chromeleon Device Driver Configuration related extensions:
- adc Chromeleon ADC Data
- cdd Chromeleon Device Driver
- chl Chromeleon Channel Raw Data
- cmb Chromeleon Backup Archive
- gen Chromeleon Generic Driver Configuration
- pan Chromeleon Control Panel
.cdc - Ovation 1 Style Sheet
The CDC data files are related to Ovation Pro. The CDC file is an Ovation 1 Style Sheet. Ovation is a new Desktop Publishing program for Windows.
Ovation 1 Style Sheet related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cdc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cdc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cdc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cdc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cdc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cdc file
To set the .cdc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cdc file association. Many applications can open .cdc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cdc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cc, ccc, ccd, cd, cdd, cdf, cds, cdv, cdx, cec, cfc, crc, csc, cvc, cwc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cdc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cdc:
- ccc Corel WordPerfect Office Calendar Data
- cdf Affymetrix Chip Description File
- cdx ChemDraw Exchange Document
- cvc cVideo Video File
- sdc Stardock Central Download Archive
- cc Visual dBASE Custom Class Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cdc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.