CFM file format description
Many people often share .cfm files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cfm files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cfm files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cfm files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cfm file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cfm - ColdFusion Markup Language
The CFM development files are related to Adobe ColdFusion. The CFM file is a ColdFusion Markup Language document. Adobe ColdFusion is an application server and software development framework used for the development of computer software in general, and dynamic web sites in particular.
|Magic:||- / -|
ColdFusion Markup Language related extensions:
- scs TestComplete C#Script Unit
- upo DBase Compiled Update Data
- xal Exient XGS Asset List Data
- faces FacesServlet Page
- zrf Zillions Rules
- vgendll V IDE Automatically Generated DLL MakeFile
.cfm - Altair FEKO CADFEKO Model Mesh Data
The CFM data files are related to Altair FEKO. The CFM file is an Altair FEKO CADFEKO Model Mesh Data. Altair Feko is a comprehensive computational electromagnetics (CEM) code used widely in the telecommunications, automobile, space and defense industries. PREFEKO is the preprocessor in FEKO.
Altair FEKO CADFEKO Model Mesh Data related extensions:
- vss VectorWorks VectorScript Script
- pxt ProShow Producer Transition Data
- ppp9 Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac Wizard
- nsx Synology DiskStation Manager Exported Note
- trn Oracle Documaker Transaction Data
- pnff Norton Utilities FastFind Data
.cfm - CorelDraw Font Master Data
The CFM data files are related to CorelDRAW. The CFM file is a CorelDraw Font Master Data. CorelDRAW is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation.
CorelDraw Font Master Data related extensions:
- abk CorelDraw AutoBackup
- acl CorelDRAW Keyboard Accelerator File
- bpt CorelDraw Bitmap Master Data
- cck CorelDraw Clipart Data
- ccx CorelDraw Clipart Data
- cdr CorelDraw Drawing
.cfm - Visual dBASE Customer Form Data
The CFM development files are related to Borland Visual dBASE. The CFM file is a Visual dBASE Customer Form Data. Borland Visual dBASE is a relational database management system with an OOP application language. The Borland Visual dBASE seems to be no longer supported.
Visual dBASE Customer Form Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cfm file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cfm extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cfm files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cfm files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cfm file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cfm file
To set the .cfm file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cfm file association. Many applications can open .cfm files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cfm file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cbm, ccm, cdm, cem, cf, cfh, cfk, cfl, cfn, cgm, cm, cmf, crm, ctm, cvm
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cfm filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cfm:
- cem Children of the Nile Model Data
- cmf Creative Labs Music File
- dfm Delphi Form
- sfm S Memo Data Cache
- cdm NTI CD/DVD-Maker Image
- cgm Computer Graphics Metafile
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cfm page useful, please feel free to link to this page.