CHT file format description
Many people often share .cht files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cht files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cht files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cht files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cht file format.
13 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- ZSNES Game Cheat
- ICQ Saved Chat Session
- Chemtool Document
- Novagraph Chartist Data
- My Blood Pressure Chart
- Navigator Vector Chart
- IBM SPSS Template Data
- BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines Document
- eSignal CHT Data
- Generations Family Tree Chart Data
- Harvard Graphics ChartXL Document
- EspressReport Chart Data
- Microsoft Windows Chinese Noise-Words List
- .cht file related problems
.cht - ZSNES Game Cheat
The CHT data files are related to ZSNES. The CHT file is a ZSNES Game Cheat. ZSNES is a free Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Emulator. The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) is a popular 16bit game console developed and manufactured by Nintendo.
ZSNES Game Cheat related extensions:
- fig SNES ROM Image FIG
- gd3 SNES ROM Image GD3
- smc SNES ROM Image SMC
- snes SNES ROM Image
- snsf SNES Sound Format File
- spc SNES Soundtrack Data
.cht - ICQ Saved Chat Session
The CHT data files are related to ICQ. The CHT file is an ICQ Saved Chat Session. ICQ is an instant messaging computer program, which was first developed by the Israeli company Mirabilis
ICQ Saved Chat Session related extensions:
- box ICQ 6 BoxelyToolkit Data
- btt ICQ Find Users Data
- clb ICQ Contact List Data
- downloaded ICQ 6 Hash Data
- dtd ICQ 6 Settings Data
- exp ICQ Saved Chat
.cht - Chemtool Document
The CHT document files are related to Chemtool. The CHT file is a Chemtool Document. Chemtool is a small program for drawing chemical structures on Linux and Unix systems using the GTK toolkit under X11.
Chemtool Document related extensions:
- f2l Chemtool Intermediate Data
.cht - Novagraph Chartist Data
The CHT data files are related to Novagraph Chartist. The CHT file is a Novagraph Chartist Data. Novagraph Chartist is an application for creating all types of flowchart, organization chart or similar diagrams.
Novagraph Chartist Data related extensions:
- p21 Express STEP Data Model
- 92n TI-92 Calculator Number Data
- gix Genigraphics Graphics Link Presentation
- xed Kinect Studio Recording
- jou MSC Patran Journal
- mtm Macrofocus TreeMap Data
.cht - My Blood Pressure Chart
The CHT data files are related to My Blood Pressure. The CHT file is a My Blood Pressure Chart. My Blood Pressure is a software that records and charts your blood pressure readings. The My Blood Pressure seems to be no longer supported.
My Blood Pressure Chart related extensions:
- ch10 IRIG 106 Original Recording Data
- tra MRMC Matrix Data
- tld TINA Library Descriptor
- m3x MAGIX Digital Foto Maker PhotoCD Playlist Data
- erf Efficient Reminder v2 Data
- lx3 Lounge Lizard EP3 Exchange Data
.cht - Navigator Vector Chart
The CHT gis files are related to Navigator. The CHT file is a Navigator Vector Chart. Navigator is a celestial navigation software for Microsoft Windows.
Navigator Vector Chart related extensions:
- cid Navigator Chart Image Description
.cht - IBM SPSS Template Data
The CHT data files are related to IBM SPSS. The CHT file is an IBM SPSS Template Data. IBM SPSS is a software package used for statistical analysis.
IBM SPSS Template Data related extensions:
- texb Playground OSS Texture Data
- ct Cheat Engine Cheat Table
- bcf MODFLOW Block-Centered Flow Package
- edt ENVI-met Data File
- qst KaleidaGraph Style
- bctpuri Vuze BCTP URI Data
.cht - BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines Document
The CHT document files are related to BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite. The CHT file is a BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines Document. BizInt Smart Charts Drug Development Suite helps you create, customize and distribute tabular reports from the leading drug pipeline databases.
BizInt Smart Charts for Drug Pipelines Document related extensions:
- fbk Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Field Book
- hxn Hexagon 3D Model
- mind MindMeister Mindmap Document
- vlr Visual Liturgy Live Document
- epmx Efficient Password Manager v3 Document
- sbml Systems Biology Markup Language Document
.cht - eSignal CHT Data
The CHT data files are related to eSignal. The CHT file is an eSignal CHT Data. eSignal is a charting and trading platform that gives all members the opportunity to chart with real-time data, including some specific services.
eSignal CHT Data related extensions:
- ach eSignal Advanced Chart Data
- acm eSignal ACM Data
- ch eSignal CH Data
- dsb eSignal DSB Data
- efs eSignal Formula Script
- efslib eSignal EFS Function Library
.cht - Generations Family Tree Chart Data
The CHT data files are related to Generations Family Tree. The CHT file is a Generations Family Tree Chart Data. Generations Family Tree is a genealogy software by Sierra. The Generations Family Tree seems to be no longer supported.
Generations Family Tree Chart Data related extensions:
- rrec PlasmaEPG Recording State Data
- dws Adobe Dreamweaver Site Cache
- nu3 Norton Utilities Backup Data
- t16 H&R Block 2016 Tax Return Data
- hmhd Microsoft Word for Mac Hyphenation Data
- schd Microsoft Excel Schedule Data
.cht - Harvard Graphics ChartXL Document
The CHT data files are related to Harvard Graphics ChartXL. The CHT file is a Harvard Graphics ChartXL Document. Harvard Graphics is a pioneering graphic presentation program developed for DOS and later for Microsoft Windows.
Harvard Graphics ChartXL Document related extensions:
- qam Epson QuickAnime Player Plugin
- lk Progress OpenEdge Database Lock
- reglnk Windows Registry Editor Shortcut
- license MusicLab RealStrat License Data
- doc_aq Windows Essentials Codec Pack Data
- oc3 OpenCanvas 3 Event
.cht - EspressReport Chart Data
The CHT data files are related to EspressReport. The CHT file is an EspressReport Chart Data. EspressReport is a powerful Java reporting tool that makes it easy to design and deploy information-rich reports with your internet or intranet applications.
EspressReport Chart Data related extensions:
- dsb EspressReport DashBoard Data
- map EspressReport Map Data
- rpt EspressReport Report Data
- tpl EspressReport Chart Template
.chs - Microsoft Windows Chinese Noise-Words List
The CHS data files are related to Microsoft Windows. The CHS file is a Microsoft Windows Chinese Noise-Words List. Microsoft Windows is a group of Operating Systems manufactured by Microsoft.
Microsoft Windows Chinese Noise-Words List related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cht file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cht extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cht files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cht files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cht file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cht file
To set the .cht file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cht file association. Many applications can open .cht files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cht file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cbt, cgt, ch, chf, chg, chh, chr, chy, cmt, cnt, ct, cth, ctt, cut, cyt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cht filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cht:
- cgt SmartCAM Code Generation Template
- chr CryENGINE Character Data
- ct TIFF Contone File
- hct Symantec LiveUpdate HCT Data
- chr Atari 8-bit Blazing Paddles Font
- cnt ENVI PPI Count Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cht page useful, please feel free to link to this page.