CKT file format description
Many people often share .ckt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ckt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ckt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ckt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ckt file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ckt - CircuitMaker Document
The CKT document files are related to CircuitMaker. The CKT file is a CircuitMaker Document. CircuitMaker is an integrated schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
|Magic:||- / -|
CircuitMaker Document related extensions:
- sxe ProfiCAD Schematics Diagram
- pwt AutoCAD Publish To Web Template
- vcx VisiCalc Advanced Spreadsheet
- gdh SmartWare High-Low Graph Definition File
- ws SmartWare Worksheet Document
- amh AudioMulch Document
.ckt - Ansys Chemkin Thermodynamic Data
The CKT data files are related to Ansys Chemkin. The CKT file is an Ansys Chemkin Thermodynamic Data. Ansys Chemkin is a proprietary software tool for solving complex chemical kinetics problems.
Ansys Chemkin Thermodynamic Data related extensions:
- xcvault XCVault Utility Data
- ldata JSim Line Data Format
- vzm Ventuz Mesh Data
- xmc Expression Media Catalog
- nsh Lotus Notes NSH Database
- tctest TestComplete Unit Test Data
.ckt - B2-Spice Circuit Design
The CKT data files are related to B2-Spice. The CKT file is a B2-Spice Circuit Design. B2-Spice is a general-purpose analog electrical and electronic circuit simulator.
B2-Spice Circuit Design related extensions:
- scgc myPM SCG Classic Data
- qclk QuickShow Clock Data
- wis InstallShield Help Data
- kahl THINK Pascal KAHL Text
- localized Mac OS X System Localization Data
- v2e TI Voyage 200 Expression
.ckt - CADKEY Template Document
The CKT document files are related to CADKEY. The CKT file is a CADKEY Template Document. CADKEY is a 2D/3D Mechanical CAD software application released for various DOS, UNIX, and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
CADKEY Template Document related extensions:
- cadl CADKEY CAD Advanced Design Language File
- cde CADKEY Dynamic Extension
- cdk CADKEY Document
- cdw CADKEY Organized Dialog Data
- ckd CADKEY Design Document
- prt CADKEY Part Document
.ckt - Crocodile Clips Data
The CKT data files are related to Yenka. The CKT file is a Crocodile Clips Data. Crocodile Clips is a program that simulates electronic circuits.
Crocodile Clips Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ckt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ckt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ckt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ckt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ckt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ckt file
To set the .ckt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ckt file association. Many applications can open .ckt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ckt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ck, ckf, ckg, cky, clt, cmt, cot, ct, ctk, cut, dkt, fkt, kct, kt, skt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ckt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ckt:
- clt MetaVR 3D Cultural Features Data
- cut GMFC Foam Cutting Data
- ckg Kokogut C Output File
- ct ETCBC Chapter Data
- kt Kotlin Source Code
- cmt OCaml CMT Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ckt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.