CLI file format description
Many people often share .cli files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cli files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cli files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cli files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cli file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cli - GTA 4 Movie Clip
The CLI game data files are related to Grand Theft Auto IV. The CLI file is a GTA 4 Movie Clip. Grand Theft Auto IV is a 2008 open world action-adventure video game published by Rockstar Games, and developed by Rockstar North.
|Application:||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
GTA 4 Movie Clip related extensions:
- sv5 Locomotion Saved Game
- crf Thief Game Data
- gg2 Goofy Golf Deluxe Saved Game Data
- n2pk The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Game Archive
- w3t Warcraft 3 Map Items Data
- arch00 F.E.A.R. Game Archive
.cli - QIP Contact List Invisible Data
The CLI configuration files are related to QIP. The CLI file is a QIP Contact List Invisible Data. QIP (Quiet Internet Pager) is a multiprotocol instant messaging client.
QIP Contact List Invisible Data related extensions:
- cl QIP Contact List Data
- clg QIP Ignored Contact List Data
- clv QIP Contact List Visible Data
- nil QIP NIL Data
- qhf QIP Saved History Data
.cli - AquaCrop Climate Data
The CLI data files are related to AquaCrop. The CLI file is an AquaCrop Climate Data. AquaCrop is the crop growth model developed by FAO to address food security and assess the effect of the environment and management on crop production.
AquaCrop Climate Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cli file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cli extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cli files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cli files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cli file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cli file
To set the .cli file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cli file association. Many applications can open .cli files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cli file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ci, cii, cil, cki, cl, clj, clk, cll, clo, clu, cmi, cpi, dli, fli, li
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cli filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cli:
- ci Polyspace Preprocessed Code Data
- clo Cloe Raytracer Image
- fli TeX Font Library
- clk Corel R.A.V.E Project
- cpi Lifo-Pro Consumer Price Index
- fli BFLI Image
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cli page useful, please feel free to link to this page.