CLU file format description
Many people often share .clu files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .clu files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .clu files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .clu files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .clu file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.clu - Broken Sword 2 Data
The CLU game data files are related to Broken Sword 2. The CLU file is a Broken Sword 2 Data. Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror is a point-and-click adventure video game originally released on Windows in 1997.
|Application:||Broken Sword 2|
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Broken Sword 2 Data related extensions:
- sdt GTA III Audio Data
- aut Descent Manager Data
- sdf Delta Force Sound Definition Data
- visual_processed World of Tanks 3D Model Surface Data
- lvl Oddworld Game Level
- aem Abyss Engine Mesh
.clu - CLUCalc Script
The CLU data files are related to CLUCalc. The CLU file is a CLUCalc Script. CLUCalc/CLUViz is a software tool for 3D visualizations and scientific calculations that was conceived and written by Dr. Christian Perwass.
CLUCalc Script related extensions:
- mlm MemoryLifter Learning Module
- vow MicroFamilyWIN Temporary Data
- spd WatchGuard MUVPN Security Policy Database
- his Insight II Dynamics Trajectory History
- 3dxmj 3D-XplorMath-J Visualization Data
- sec Concordance User Management Control Data
.clu - NeuroScope Cluster Data
The CLU data files are related to NeuroScope. The CLU file is a NeuroScope Cluster Data. NeuroScope is an advanced viewer for electrophysiological and behavioral data: it can display local field potentials (EEG), neuronal spikes, behavioral events, as well as the position of the animal in the environment. It also features limited editing capabilities.
NeuroScope Cluster Data related extensions:
- xdb xFarDic Dictionary Data
- pg3 Personal Guitarist Song
- estg STAR-CCM+ Geometry File
- prf ArchiCAD Favorites Data
- signature e-Filing Signature Data
- dwr Dreamweaver Saved Query
.clu - Clusse Node Data
The CLU data files are related to Clusse. The CLU file is a Clusse Node Data. Clusse is a Finnish freeware DX cluster software. The Clusse seems to be no longer supported.
Clusse Node Data related extensions:
- pev POSE Palm Event Data
- lpv Lasergraph DSP Laser Show Preview Data
- dbmg Netscape Navigator History Data
- lxx LXFree XML Plot
- jds JDataStore Database
- dtm Bentley InRoads Digital Terrain Model
.clu - Phantasmagoria 2 8-bit Playback Pallette
The CLU game data files are related to Phantasmagoria 2. The CLU file is a Phantasmagoria 2 8-bit Playback Pallette. Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of Flesh (Phantasmagoria 2) is an interactive movie point-and-click adventure game released by Sierra On-Line.
Phantasmagoria 2 8-bit Playback Pallette related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .clu file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .clu extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .clu files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .clu files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .clu file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .clu file
To set the .clu file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .clu file association. Many applications can open .clu files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .clu file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cl, clh, cli, clj, clk, cly, cmu, cpu, cu, cul, dlu, flu, lu, slu
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .clu filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .clu:
- cpu SiSoftware Sandra File
- cl IconUtils Cursor Library
- clk WatchGuard System Manager Cloaked Data
- lu ThoughtWing Library Unit
- cli AquaCrop Climate Data
- cul IconForge Cursor Library
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .clu page useful, please feel free to link to this page.