CP1 file format description
Many people share .cp1 files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .cp1 file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .cp1 files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cp1 - CARE-S InfoWorks Phosphorus Detail Data
The CP1 data files are related to CARE-S. CP1 file is a CARE-S InfoWorks Phosphorus Detail Data. Computer-Aided Rehabilitation Program for Sewers (CARE-S) is a software program that supports efficiency in rehabilitation decisions.
- Data files
- - / -
- CARE-S InfoWorks Phosphorus Detail Data related extensions:
- CARE-S InfoWorks User Defined Pollutant Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Defined Pollutant Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Biochemical Oxygen Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Chemical Oxygen Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Kjeldahl Nitrogen Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Catchment Runoff Data
.ck1 - ChessBase Tactics Key Data
The CK1 game data files are related to ChessBase. CK1 file is a ChessBase Tactics Key Data. ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database.
- Game Data files
- - / -
- ChessBase Tactics Key Data related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .cp1 file extension. Even harmful programs can create .cp1 files. Be especially cautious with .cp1 files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .cp1 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .cp1 file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
c1, c1p, cl1, cp, cpl, cpq, cpw, dp1, fp1, p1, pc1, sp1, xp1
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Corel Colour Palette
- GP-Pro EX Library
- TINA Complex Parameter List
- Tekla Structures Contour Plate Properties
- Control Panel Item
- HI-TECH C Compiler Precompiled
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows 10, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .cp1 file format, then write to us!