CPF file format description
Many people often share .cpf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cpf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cpf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cpf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cpf file format.
9 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cpf - Cab Provisioning Format
The CPF development files are related to Microsoft Visual Studio. The CPF file is a Cab Provisioning Format. The Cab Provisioning Format (.cpf) file format offers additional flexibility for provisioning and configuring Windows phones.
|Application:||Microsoft Visual Studio|
|Magic:||- / -|
Cab Provisioning Format related extensions:
- lkr MPLAB Linker Data
- rel PDP-10 Relocatable Object
- ddw GLBasic World File
- a51 Adobe Authorware 5.1 Library
- fwx FoxWeb Script
- agq Altair GraphQL Client Data
.cpf - Cognos Framework Manager Project
The CPF project files are related to Cognos. The CPF file is a Cognos Framework Manager Project. Cognos is a world leader in Business Intelligence solutions that improve and direct corporate performance.
Cognos Framework Manager Project related extensions:
- lac Cognos Local Authentication Cache
- lae IBM Cognos Local Authentication Export
- mdc Cognos Cube File
- mdl Cognos Exported Model Data
- py1 Cognos Exported Binary Model Data
- pyh IBM Cognos Data
.cpf - Curtis Programmer Settings
The CPF configuration files are related to Curtis Programmer. The CPF file is a Curtis Programmer Settings. The Curtis handheld programmer is used to configure Curtis motor control systems.
Curtis Programmer Settings related extensions:
- pre PWB Settings Data
- opt MySQL Server Database Options Data
- fcs RealProducer Pro Settings Data
- vkm VICE Keyboard Map
- dmms iMindQ Mind Map Style
- mdpf Mac OS X Modem Preferences Data
.cpf - O&O CleverCache Profile
The CPF configuration files are related to O&O CleverCache. The CPF file is a O&O CleverCache Profile. O&O CleverCache is an optimization tool for Microsoft Windows 10 and 11.
O&O CleverCache Profile related extensions:
- ccn Eclipse HX Project Configuration
- jshintrc JSHint Configuration
- yardopts YARD Settings
- 310sv Tri-Sen 310sv Controller Configuration
- zzf MultiView File Transfer Configuration
- npt Navicat for MySQL Data Transfer Profile
.cpf - CircuitCAM Manufacturing Process Definition Data
The CPF data files are related to CircuitCAM. The CPF file is a CircuitCAM Manufacturing Process Definition Data. CircuitCAM is a Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) system for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB).
CircuitCAM Manufacturing Process Definition Data related extensions:
- cam CircuitCAM Design
- cam-ft CircuitCAM Footpring Library
- cam-gmc CircuitCAM GMC Library
- cam-pkg CircuitCAM Design Package
- cat CircuitCAM Design Template
.cpf - CaseMap Portable Format Data
The CPF data files are related to CaseMap. The CPF file is a CaseMap Portable Format Data. CaseMap is a fact management database application used to manage, organize and connect case.
CaseMap Portable Format Data related extensions:
- cm1 CaseMap 1 Data
- cm10 CaseMap 10 Data
- cm3 CaseMap 3 Data
- cm4 CaseMap 4 Data
- cm6 CaseMap 6 Data
- cm7 CaseMap 7 Data
.cpf - ProWorx NXT Comment Pointer Data
The CPF development files are related to ProWorx NXT. The CPF file is a ProWorx NXT Comment Pointer Data. ProWORX NXT is produced by Schneider Electric, The simple cross platform programming solution for Modicon PLCs.
ProWorx NXT Comment Pointer Data related extensions:
- cplz Crestron SIMPL# Pro Library
- testrunconfig Visual Studio Test Run Configuration
- pwl1 SIMATIC WinCC PWL1 Data
- vsmacros Visual Studio .NET Macros
- jdbc JDBC Configuration
- mdmp Windows Debug Dump
.cpf - Canvastic Preferences Data
The CPF configuration files are related to Canvastic. The CPF file is a Canvastic Preferences Data. Canvastic is a graphics and text publishing application geared towards the classroom needs of kindergarten through eighth grade students. The Canvastic seems to be no longer supported.
Canvastic Preferences Data related extensions:
- cdc Canvastic Drawing
.cpf - iGO 3D Building Database
The CPF data files are related to iGO (PocketPC). The CPF file is an iGO 3D Building Database. iGO is a GPS navigation software package for PDA/PNA devices, developed by Hungary-based Nav N Go Ltd.
iGO 3D Building Database related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cpf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cpf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cpf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cpf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cpf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cpf file
To set the .cpf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cpf file association. Many applications can open .cpf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cpf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cf, cfp, clf, cof, cp, cpb, cpc, cpd, cpe, cpg, cpr, cpt, cpv, dpf, fpf
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cpf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cpf:
- cof Common Object File
- cpe Faro SCENE Point Cloud Data
- cpt Mail.dat Component File
- fpf TI FilterPro Active Filter Design
- spf StruCAD 3D Model
- cfp CoverFactory Native Bitmap Format Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cpf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.