CPG file format description
Many people often share .cpg files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cpg files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cpg files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cpg files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cpg file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cpg - ArcGIS Codepage
The CPG gis files are related to ArcGIS. The CPG file is an ArcGIS Codepage. It is an optional file that can be used to specify the codepage for identifying the characterset to be used.
ArcGIS Codepage related extensions:
- a2e ArcGIS Option Data
- aih ArcGIS Optional Index
- atx ArcGIS Attribute Index
- aux ArcGIS Auxilliary File
- blw ArcGIS BIL World File
- bmpw ArcGIS BMP World Data
.cpg - CATS PG File
The CPG data files are related to CATS. The CPG file is a CATS PG File. CATS is a software package which converts semiconductor design data into a useful format for making the circuit templates (also referred to as "photomasks") for semiconductor manufacturing.
CATS PG File related extensions:
.cpg - Cool Page Project
The CPG project files are related to Cool Page. The CPG file is a Cool Page Project. Cool Page is a shareware web page designer tool for Microsoft Windows. The Cool Page seems to be no longer supported.
Cool Page Project related extensions:
- fap ACD FotoAngelo Project
- m3j Moldex3D Solid Project
- lts Labelled Transition System Analyser Project
- spj Image Composite Editor Panorama Project
- biz ArcSoft ShowBiz Project
- clw Grade Organizer Project
.cpg - StarCraft Campaign Data
The CPG game data files are related to StarCraft. The CPG file is a StarCraft Campaign Data. StarCraft is a 1998 military science fiction real-time strategy game published by Blizzard Entertainment.
StarCraft Campaign Data related extensions:
- chk StarCraft Chunk Data
- grp StarCraft Graphics Group Data
- index StarCraft Index Data
- mlx Starcraft Saved Game
- rep StarCraft Game Replay
- scm StarCraft Map
.cpg - 3Dize Cool Page Tutorials Data
The CPG data files are related to 3Dize Cool Page. The CPG file is a 3Dize Cool Page Tutorials Data. Cool Page is a WYSIWYG Web page design tool developed by 3Dize.
3Dize Cool Page Tutorials Data related extensions:
- hvd HoverDesk Theme
- cus Payroll Mate Customer Data
- orb XMVB Optimized VB Orbitals
- osg OSGJS JSON Input File
- wlb Warrior Well Log Banner
- nsbmd Nintendo DS Model
.cpg - Manga Studio Page Data
The CPG data files are related to Manga Studio. The CPG file is a Manga Studio Page Data. Manga Studio is a software product that allows users to scan, create, sketch, and ink digital and softcopies of their manga and comic artwork.
Manga Studio Page Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cpg file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cpg extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cpg files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cpg files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cpg file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cpg file
To set the .cpg file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cpg file association. Many applications can open .cpg files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cpg file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cg, cgp, clg, cog, cp, cpb, cpf, cph, cpn, cpr, cpt, cpv, cpy, dpg, fpg
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cpg filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cpg:
- cpf Curtis Programmer Settings
- cpr Transputer Development System Occam Program Code
- cpy Autodesk 3D Studio Max Copy Track Data
- cpn ChessBase General Themes Key Data
- cp Xcode C++ Source Code
- cpr Corel Presents Presentation
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cpg page useful, please feel free to link to this page.