CPR file format description
Many people often share .cpr files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cpr files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cpr files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cpr files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cpr file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cpr - Corel Presents Presentation
The CPR document files are related to Corel WordPerfect Office. The CPR file is a Corel Presents Presentation. Corel Ppresents is a full-featured presentation graphics program.
|Application:||Corel WordPerfect Office|
|Magic:||- / -|
Corel Presents Presentation related extensions:
- fm FeatureCAM Document
- sy3 Harvard Graphics Symbol
- ps5 ProSteel 5 Document
- hbl Braille Sense Format File
- fxp FontExpert Document
- dtz Circulus DigiGraph Document
.cpr - Atari 8-bit Trzmiel Compressed Image
The CPR graphic files are related to Recoil. The CPR file is an Atari 8-bit Trzmiel Compressed Image. The Atari 8-bit family is a series of 8-bit home computers introduced by Atari, Inc.
Atari 8-bit Trzmiel Compressed Image related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.cpr - ConTEXT Editor Project
The CPR project files are related to ConTEXT Editor. The CPR file is a ConTEXT Editor Project. ConTEXT is a small, fast and freeware text editor, developed to serve as a secondary tool for software developers.
ConTEXT Editor Project related extensions:
- camproj Camtasia Studio Project
- wds WohnungsPlan 3D Project
- inspxeproj Intel Inspector Project
- mpj messiahStudio Project
- prx Primavera P3 Compressed Project
- st45 SuperCard Trial Project
.cpr - PV-WAVE Compiled Procedure
The CPR other files are related to PV-WAVE. The CPR file is a PV-WAVE Compiled Procedure. PV-WAVE is a software package that specializes in large, arrayed data visualization and analysis.
PV-WAVE Compiled Procedure related extensions:
- fzs FilZip Backup Script
- vmhf VMware ACE Hot Fix
- fl1 Lenovo Bios Update
- ffw Festo Device Firmware
- sax Spektrum DX8 Transmitter Firmware
- pxd eJay Mixer Data
.cpr - Port Royale Game Archive
The CPR game data files are related to Port Royale. The CPR file is a Port Royale Game Archive. Port Royale is a business simulation game set in the Caribbean and partly the Atlantic during the 16th and 17th centuries.
Port Royale Game Archive related extensions:
- wtf World of Warcraft Config
- dsdll Dungeon Siege Resource Library
- scene Antibody Level Data
- pkz Kart Racing Pro Track Data
- s3darc TimeShift Data
- ute Bioware Aurora Encounter Data
.cpr - Transputer Development System Occam Program Code
The CPR development files are related to INMOS Transputer Development System. The CPR file is a Transputer Development System Occam Program Code. The Transputer was a pioneering microprocessor architecture of the 1980s, featuring integrated memory and serial communication links, intended for parallel computing. It was designed and produced by Inmos. The INMOS Transputer Development System seems to be no longer supported.
Transputer Development System Occam Program Code related extensions:
- scode Sedona Framework Compiled Code
- postbuild Xenocode Postbuild Data
- pdm Visual Basic PDW Script
- lpak Lobster Program Archive
- env WinDev Environment Data
- scr µVision Linker Scatter Loader
.cpr - Adobe Captivate Preferences Data
The CPR data files are related to Adobe Captivate. The CPR file is an Adobe Captivate Preferences Data. Adobe Captivate is a software product that can author system simulations and eLearning solutions.
Adobe Captivate Preferences Data related extensions:
- ispd Shimadzu LabSolutions IR Data
- mks TACT Data File
- alx Application Loader XML
- pdd Medtronic Programmer Data
- vfl Broderbund PrintMaster Clipart Library
- raq Cobalt RAQ Backup Data
.cpr - Cubase Project
The CPR data files are related to Steinberg Cubase. The CPR file is a Cubase Project. Steinberg Cubase is a professional level tool for every task in music composition and production.
Cubase Project related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cpr file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cpr extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cpr files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cpr files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cpr file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cpr file
To set the .cpr file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cpr file association. Many applications can open .cpr files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cpr file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
clr, cor, cp, cpd, cpe, cpf, cpg, cpt, cr, crp, dpr, fpr, pcr, pr, spr
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cpr filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cpr:
- cpf CircuitCAM Manufacturing Process Definition Data
- cpt Concordance Compiled CPT Script
- fpr Audit Workbench Project
- spr Live for Speed Single Player Replay
- crp LG 2-3G Tool Firmware
- cor CYANA DG Cartesian Coordinate File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cpr page useful, please feel free to link to this page.