CSD file format description
Many people often share .csd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .csd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .csd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .csd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .csd file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.csd - Compact Shared Document
The CSD document files are related to Dream to Reality CSD Reader. The CSD file is a Compact Shared Document. CSD is electronic document format technology based products and services. CSD converts existing electronic document and content to a single CSD file format to allow view the converted file on various hardware and software platforms. The Dream to Reality CSD Reader seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Dream to Reality CSD Reader|
|Magic:||- / -|
Compact Shared Document related extensions:
- gp Guitar Pro 7 Tabulature
- rpd RonyaSoft Poster Designer Document
- z3d ZModeler 3D Model
- rs RapidSketch Document
- shtm HTML Document with SSI
- pd PipeDream Document
.csd - Casio WK-3000 User Scale Memory
The CSD configuration files are related to Casio Data Manager. The CSD file is a Casio WK-3000 User Scale Memory. The Casio WK-3000 is a portable music keyboard, manufactured by Casio.
Casio WK-3000 User Scale Memory related extensions:
- z7d BlueZone ICL 7561 Display Settings Data
- i2s Invision for mIRC Settings Data
- bcf Arbortext Editor Burst Configuration Data
- tel NCSA Telnet Configuration File
- eqp BPM Studio Equalizer Presets Data
- ulf FlashFXP User Language Data
.csd - CHI Storage Designer Document
The CSD document files are related to CHI Storage Designer. The CSD file is a CHI Storage Designer Document. CHI Storage Designer is a 3D design tool developed by CHI-LLC.
CHI Storage Designer Document related extensions:
- vclip VinylMaster Clipart Data
- afdesign Affinity Design Document
- sxc OpenOffice Calc Document
- ftxt Cloanto C1-Text Document
- ess EasySpreadsheet Document
- uhtml UC Browser Saved Page
.csd - CSound Unified Format Audio
The CSD audio files are related to CSound. The CSD file is a CSound Unified Format Audio. Csound is a sound and music computing system which was originally developed by Barry Vercoe in 1985 at MIT Media Lab. Since the 90s,
CSound Unified Format Audio related extensions:
.csd - Manga Studio Scene Data
The CSD data files are related to Manga Studio. The CSD file is a Manga Studio Scene Data. Manga Studio is a software product that allows users to scan, create, sketch, and ink digital and softcopies of their manga and comic artwork.
Manga Studio Scene Data related extensions:
- ocw Symantec ESM Oracle Configuration Watch Template
- amst Atomic Mail Sender Template
- cma Applix TM1 Database
- shape Dia Shape File
- rxf Resco Explorer Encrypted File
- mio MyInfo Topic Data
.csd - Bitstream Fontware Data
The CSD data files are related to Bitstream Fontware. The CSD file is a Bitstream Fontware Data. Bitstream Fontware is a tool that converts commercial vectored fonts in to formats for use with applications such as Aldus Pagemaker. The Bitstream Fontware seems to be no longer supported.
Bitstream Fontware Data related extensions:
- tiny Gnome Desktop Tiny Data
- wch WellCAD Log Header Data
- ge3 Mastercam Geometry Data
- anv ActivTrak Net View Data
- ttd Vector CAD Tool Library
- acdb Aldec Coverage Database
.csm - Steam Client Game Backup Data
The CSM data files are related to Steam. The CSM file is a Steam Client Game Backup Data. Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation.
Steam Client Game Backup Data related extensions:
- acf Steam Application Cache Data
- alt Steam ALT Data
- cachedmsg Valve Steam Cache Data
- crash Steam Crash Data
- csm Steam Client Game Backup Data
- dmp Steam Client Dump Data
.csi - Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Temporary Data
The CSI data files are related to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007. The CSI file is a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Temporary Data. Microsoft SharePoint Server is a full version of a portal-based platform for collaboratively creating, managing/sharing documents, and web services.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 Temporary Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .csd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .csd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .csd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .csd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .csd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .csd file
To set the .csd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .csd file association. Many applications can open .csd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .csd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ccd, cd, cds, ced, cs, csc, cse, csf, csr, css, csv, csw, csx, cwd, cxd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .csd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .csd:
- ccd Vector CAD Data
- cs Torque 3D Game Engine Script
- csf OpenText Content Sealed Format Document
- czd The Crash Zone Drawing
- sd ArcGIS Service Definition Data
- dsd Direct Stream Digital Audio Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .csd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.