CSH file format description
Many people often share .csh files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .csh files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .csh files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .csh files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .csh file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.csh - Adobe Photoshop Custom Shapes
The CSH graphic files are related to Adobe Photoshop. The CSH file is an Adobe Photoshop Custom Shape. Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editor published by Adobe Systems. It is the market leader for commercial image manipulation.
|Magic:||- / -|
Adobe Photoshop Custom Shapes related extensions:
- ecp Commodore 64 ECI Graphic Editor Compressed Image
- ngr NEPLAN Graphic Data
- ild Atari 8-bit Interlace Logo Designer Image
- sgi SGI Image
- 3r Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher Raster Image
- raw SageThumbs RAW Image
.csh - CHARTrunner Histogram Style
The CSH data files are related to CHARTrunner. The CSH file is a CHARTrunner Histogram Style. CHARTrunner is a statistical process control (SPC) analysis and charting application that analyzes data from data sources like Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle and SQL Server.
CHARTrunner Histogram Style related extensions:
- crd CHARTrunner Dashboard
- crf CHARTrunner Chart Document
- crm CHARTrunner Multi Chart Document
- crw CHARTrunner Workspace
- csc CHARTrunner Control Chart Style
- csp CHARTrunner Pareto Style
.csh - CARA Script Engine Script
The CSH data files are related to CARA. The CSH file is a CARA Script Engine Script. CARA (Computer Aided Room Acoustics) is a computer program for computing and optimizing Room Acoustics of arbitrary rooms. CARA is based on the sound source imaging method in combination with a backtracing procedure.
CARA Script Engine Script related extensions:
.csh - Cubase Waveform Audio Data
The CSH data files are related to Steinberg Cubase. The CSH file is a Cubase Waveform Audio Data. Steinberg Cubase is a professional level tool for every task in music composition and production.
Cubase Waveform Audio Data related extensions:
- 86l TI-86 Calculator List Data
- wfg Altair FEKO GraphFEKO Data
- flt OpenOffice.org Filter Data
- stm SmartWare Appointment Data
- iw Chain Engineering Database
- ctpx Microvellum Cut Parts File
.csh - CSH Shell Script
The CSH development files are related to CSH. The CSH file is a CSH Shell Script. C Shell (CSH) is a unix shell developed by Bill Joy at the University of California at Berkeley. The CSH seems to be no longer supported.
CSH Shell Script related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .csh file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .csh extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .csh files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .csh files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .csh file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .csh file
To set the .csh file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .csh file association. Many applications can open .csh files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .csh file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cch, ceh, ch, chs, cs, csb, csg, csj, csm, csn, cst, csu, csy, cxh, dsh
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .csh filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .csh:
- cs Caditor Document
- cst SWAT Weather Forecast Input Data
- fsh Aquazone Fish Data
- ssh OpenSSH Configuration Data
- ch CA-Clipper Clipper Header
- cs JCAMP Chemical Structure Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .csh page useful, please feel free to link to this page.