CSI file format description
Many people share .csi files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .csi file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .csi files.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.csi - ContentServ CS EMMS Include
The CSI development files are related to ContentServ CS EMMS Suite. CSI file is a ContentServ CS EMMS Include. The ContentServ CS EMMS Suite is a group of applications used in product data, media, as well as content management.
- ContentServ CS EMMS Suite
- Development files
- - / -
- ContentServ CS EMMS Include related extensions:
.csi - CR10X EdLog Source Code
The CSI development files are related to CR10X. CSI file is an CR10X EdLog Source Code. The CR10X is a fully programmable datalogger/controller with non-volatile memory and a battery backed clock in a small, rugged, sealed module.
.csi - CARE-S InfoWorks Water Quality Data
The CSI data files are related to CARE-S. CSI file is a CARE-S InfoWorks Water Quality Data. Computer-Aided Rehabilitation Program for Sewers (CARE-S) is a software program that supports efficiency in rehabilitation decisions.
- Data files
- - / -
- CARE-S InfoWorks Water Quality Data related extensions:
- CARE-S InfoWorks User Defined Pollutant Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Defined Pollutant Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Biochemical Oxygen Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Chemical Oxygen Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Kjeldahl Nitrogen Detail Data
- CARE-S InfoWorks Phosphorus Detail Data
Naturally, other applications may also use the .csi file extension. Even harmful programs can create .csi files. Be especially cautious with .csi files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .csi file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .csi file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cci, cei, ci, cis, cs, csj, csk, csl, cso, csu, cxi, czi, dsi, fsi, sci
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Champions Interlace Compressed Image
- CRiSP Harvest Settings Data
- DAZ Studio Layered Image Set
- Crestron Software Update
- Scilab Macro Definitions
- BlackBerry Code Signing Data
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows 10, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .csi file format, then write to us!