CSQ file format description
Many people share .csq files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .csq file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .csq files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.csq - Microsoft Visual FoxPro Client-Server Query File
The CSQ development files are related to Microsoft Visual FoxPro. The CSQ file is a Microsoft Visual FoxPro Client-Server Query File. Visual FoxPro is a data-centric object-oriented and procedural programming language produced by Microsoft.
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro
- Development files
- - / -
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro Client-Server Query File related extensions:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Data Source
- Microsoft DirectX D3D Compiled Vertex Shader
- Microsoft Visual Studio Generic Test Data
- Microsoft Visual Studio Dotfuscator Project
- Microsoft DirectX D3D High Level Shader Language
- Microsoft DirectX D3D Object
Naturally, other applications may also use the .csq file extension. Even harmful programs can create .csq files. Be especially cautious with .csq files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .csq file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .csq file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cq, cqq, cqs, cs, dsq, fsq, scq, sq, ssq, vsq
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Caditor Document
- ClearSilver Template File
- Sony Playstation 2 SCEI Sequence
- CP/M SYSGEN Replacement Data
- Torque 3D Animation Data
- JCAMP Chemical Structure Data
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .csq file format, then write to us!