CTB file format description
Many people often share .ctb files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ctb files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ctb files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ctb files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ctb file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ctb - AutoCAD Color-dependent Plot Style Table
The CTB document files are related to Autodesk AutoCAD. The CTB file is an AutoCAD Color-dependent Plot Style Table. Plot style tables contain user-defined plot styles.
|Magic:||- / -|
AutoCAD Color-dependent Plot Style Table related extensions:
- hfd HotDocs Form Document
- tbl Adobe Pagemaker Table
- bst BibTeX Document Style
- psu PSU Designer Document
- mi CoCreate Document
- vfc VentaFax Cover Page Template
.ctb - Cherrytree SQLite Database
The CTB data files are related to Cherrytree. The CTB file is a Cherrytree SQLite Database. Cherrytree is an hierarchal note taking application.
Cherrytree SQLite Database related extensions:
- ctd Cherrytree XML Data
- ctx Cherrytree Password Protected SQLite Database
- ctz Cherrytree Password Protected Data
.ctb - BRLTTY Contraction Table Data
The CTB configuration files are related to BRLTTY. The CTB file is a BRLTTY Contraction Table. BRLTTY is a background process (daemon) which provides access to the Linux/Unix console (when in text mode) for a blind person using a refreshable braille display.
BRLTTY Contraction Table Data related extensions:
- atb BRLTTY Attributes Table Data
- cti BRLTTY Contraction Table Include Data
- ktb BRLTTY Key Tables Data
- kti BRLTTY Subtables Data
- ttb BRLTTY Text Table Data
- tti BRLTTY Text Subtable Data
.ctb - Custody Toolbox Data
The CTB data files are related to Custody Toolbox. The CTD file is a Custody Toolbox Data. Custody Toolbox features a calendar, a journal, a child information database, an address book, and a to-do list.
Custody Toolbox Data related extensions:
- cdl ConceptDraw PRO Library
- igm IOCOM Visimeet Data
- link ARIA Link Data
- ctf PSP Custom Theme
- skr PGP Private Keyring File
- pspcache Corel Paint Shop Pro Cache
.ctb - NoteTab Clipbar Data
The CTB data files are related to NoteTab. The CTB file is a NoteTab Clipbar Data. NoteTab is a Windows text editor and HTML coding tool.
NoteTab Clipbar Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ctb file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ctb extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ctb files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ctb files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ctb file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ctb file
To set the .ctb file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ctb file association. Many applications can open .ctb files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ctb file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cb, cbt, cfb, cgb, chb, crb, ct, ctf, ctg, cth, ctn, ctv, cyb, dtb, ftb
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ctb filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ctb:
- cfb Comptons Multimedia Encyclopedia File
- ctf MATLAB Component Technology File
- cyb Cytel Studio Batch
- cb CoolBasic Source Code
- ct Cheat Engine Cheat Table
- ctg BMC Patrol Catalog Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ctb page useful, please feel free to link to this page.