CTT file format description
Many people often share .ctt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ctt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ctt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ctt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ctt file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ctt - MSN Messenger Contact List
The CTT data files are related to MSN Messenger. The CTT file is an exported MSN Messenger Contact List. MSN Messenger is a deprecated instant messaging client developed by Microsoft for Windows. Messenger was retired in April 2013 and is no longer available or supported on most Mac and Windows operating systems. The MSN Messenger seems to be no longer supported.
|Magic:||- / -|
MSN Messenger Contact List related extensions:
- clkk Clicker Keyboard
- 85w TI-85 Calculator Window Setup
- tri Neuroscan Triangulated Surface Data
- adp Alphacam Diecut Post Data
- jz JamesZhu Browser Database
- emd eSignal Market Depth Data
.ctt - ETCBC Coded Text Tabulated Data
The CTT data files are related to ETCBC. The CTT file is an ETCBC Coded Text Tabulated Data. The Eep Talstra Centre for Bible and Computer (ETCBC) is a research center at the Vrije University.
ETCBC Coded Text Tabulated Data related extensions:
- an ETCBC Analysis Data
- at ETCBC Analyzed Text Data
- ct ETCBC Chapter Data
- gt ETCBC Graphical Text Data
- pil ETCBC PIL Data
- ps ETCBC Phrase Structure Data
.ctt - LabVIEW Control Template
The CTT data files are related to LabView NXT. The CTT file is a LabVIEW Control Template. LabVIEW (Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Engineering Workbench) is a platform and development environment for a visual programming language from National Instruments.
LabVIEW Control Template related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ctt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ctt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ctt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ctt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ctt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ctt file
To set the .ctt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ctt file association. Many applications can open .ctt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ctt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cft, cgt, cht, crt, ct, ctf, ctg, cth, ctr, cty, cyt, dtt, ftt, stt, tct
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ctt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ctt:
- vtt WebVTT Document
- vtt VisionTools Pro-E Template
- cft CorelFlow Flowchart Template
- crt Certificate File
- ctf HP 95LX Comm Program Character Translation Data
- ftt Falcon Translation Template
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ctt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.